okay tell me, is the stupidest thing you've heard?

I was playing another tourney, didn't do too well today, lost 10 bucks.. I usually win every day but anyway, I'm a tight/agressive player, and when the table has like 8 people on it, I tend not to call a lot of blinds when I got shit like :diamonds5: :clubsk: or :hearts5: :hearts9: . I'd been folding for about 10-15 minutes and a guy goes "You can't win if you don't play." What the **** is this? What do you want me to do dummy, be like everyone else at the table and gamble there money away? Gr... I don't know.

I was playing another tourney, didn't do too well today, lost 10 bucks.. I usually win every day but anyway, I'm a tight/agressive player, and when the table has like 8 people on it, I tend not to call a lot of blinds when I got censored like  :diamonds5:  :clubsk:  or  :hearts5:  :hearts9: . I'd been folding for about 10-15 minutes and a guy goes "You can't win if you don't play." What the censored is this? What do you want me to do dummy, be like everyone else at the table and gamble there money away? Gr... I don't know.
i love when ppl tell me that...shows that they are either a calling station or stupid ,,either one is good

yeah I've flipped over my cards by accident sometimes which reveals something like K6 suited and some of them would flip out on me not playing it. There are a lot of players who get ticked off at those who only play premium hands. It probably didn't help me much though, because I couldn't get as much action on my hands when I did play them. I had to adjust and steal more often.

Whenever I play live, I get drunk. So, usually I'll start razzing on the tight players (read: the good ones), trying to get them to loosen up, and so no one'll notice that I'm only seeing about a quarter of the flops. Works a lot, too.