neverwin signs up at fcp

Neverwin just said he signed up at FCP and wants to play DN, Apparently he said his name was kidsmoker, but I think you should take that with a grain of salt, so it's either that or just neverwin.Looking forward to it

Neverwin just said he signed up at FCP and wants to play DN, Apparently he said his name was kidsmoker, but I think you should take that with a grain of salt, so it's either that or just neverwin.Looking forward to it
Neverwin just got hit by a bus and he's been waiting in the emergency room.

Also saw Chau Giang playing as well and my fiance got a picture with him. He took a break I think to smoke or something and as he was walking back in we got his attention so she could get a picture with him Surprised me that he was so short. Funny thing was he had his arm around her and the guy's giving her a little rub and just about tried to cop a feel. you can even see in the picture where it looks like he is about to grab her jug. I thought I was gonna have to cause a scene there for a minute

Neverwin just got hit by a bus and he's been waiting in the emergency room.
hey, he said this morning (for me morning) on PokerStars
Also saw Chau Giang playing as well and my fiance got a picture with him. He took a break I think to smoke or something and as he was walking back in we got his attention so she could get a picture with him Surprised me that he was so short. Funny thing was he had his arm around her and the guy's giving her a little rub and just about tried to cop a feel. you can even see in the picture where it looks like he is about to grab her jug. I thought I was gonna have to cause a scene there for a minute
Cause a scene?!! It's Chau Giang! You should be BEGGING him to grope your fiance.
Sounds like a good pic, lets see it.
Saw Gus playing in the big game Saturday night and Sunday morning at the Bellagio. Pretty cool seeing him, Ivey, Brunson and Geenstein all playing live
Did you have to wait to see that?
Im still waiting, not sure for what, but im waiting for something
Saw Gus playing in the big game Saturday night and Sunday morning at the Bellagio. Pretty cool seeing him, Ivey, Brunson and Geenstein all playing live
I want to wait too!!!! What's going on??
We're waiting. It's the new thing. All the kids are doing it.
doesnt that require you to actually be a kid to do it? :club:
doesnt that require you to actually be a kid to do it? :club:
I hate you. And now I'm waiting on others to hate you. :D