recording online sessions...

I just got this software for other projects I am working on, and I decided to try it out on some heads up matches. I can actually record the heads up match and watch it later. I have found it pretty useful in tightening up my game. And it also works on finding online tells.. If anyone wants to know the software is called Camtasia Studio... I am not linking it I dont believe in shameless plugs... Just curious if anyone does this..

Hand history doesnt show How quick someone calls, How much he bets when he has a hand etc... When playing heads up with the same people all the time you can find tells etc.. I am still trying it out.. Just throwing the subject out there for response

Hand history doesnt show How quick someone calls, How much he bets when he has a hand etc... When playing heads up with the same people all the time you can find tells etc.. I am still trying it out.. Just throwing the subject out there for response
Is this software pretty expensive? It sounds like a good thing for poker players to have if it's worth the money.
I just got this software for other projects I am working on, and I decided to try it out on some heads up matches. I can actually record the heads up match and watch it later. I have found it pretty useful in tightening up my game. And it also works on finding online tells.. If anyone wants to know the software is called Camtasia Studio... I am not linking it I dont believe in shameless plugs... Just curious if anyone does this..
Thank you sir!
Its like $300.00 .. I bought it for my other projects and found it useful for this.. You can try it out for free for 30 days..  Heres the link since you seem interested.. I am not promoting just educating...http://www.techsmith.com/store/default.asp
This is awesome check it out everybodyfree 30 day trial really useful for poker download it fcp'ersu can record the screen on the computer.u can record the table your playing on and edit it and draw on it and other sweet things.try it out.it'll be worth your time. :roll: :wink: :!:

I've been seriously considering similar software for awhile now. I've been looking at Easy Screen Recorder and My ScreenRecorder as they are much cheaper. My ScreenRecorder is only $36.70 CAD. My intent was to use it to post my hands in the strat section. I think it would be more interesting and would elicit more accurate replies and advice; plus I can't get the hand converter to work with UB hand histories.

btw, did anybody else see the hand where kidpoker had TQ, and hit his gutshot draw on the river. Made me laugh. Did anybody else think "wow, what a fish" *sw*
That was an interesting hand. Jonesen checked the turn after DN raised him on the flop, so he probably thought he was behind with A high, then the J fell on the river and it was gin for both players. I wonder if Jonesen would have folded had the river came a rag...
pretty amazing the technology of todaybtw, did anybody else see the hand where kidpoker had TQ, and hit his gutshot draw on the river. Made me laugh. Did anybody else think "wow, what a fish" *sw*
Nah, he was the one doing the betting. And no, you wouldn't fold A high HU in limit if a rag fell, too likely that a draw missed or something, A high easy call. That was a nice little catch for daniel though. Jonesen is pretty good but not the greatest. *She* won't play me. My last hand with her, I had 88 vs her Qx on a 8QQ flop, we capped a lot of rounds in 50/100. I heard she is a nice person, people met her at the WSOP, said she was nice.