where is everyone from?

My mommy and daddy.RayP.S. I never was able to figure out how to answer this question. I have never seen where I was born, as we moved 6 weeks after I was born. I was an army brat, and lived in 21 different places in several different countries in the first 18 years of my life. I dunno, where *AM* I from?

My mommy and daddy.RayP.S. I never was able to figure out how to answer this question. I have never seen where I was born, as we moved 6 weeks after I was born. I was an army brat, and lived in 21 different places in several different countries in the first 18 years of my life. I dunno, where *AM* I from?
Sounds like HELL!
Sounds like HELL!
Honestly, it was a great life experience. I'm sure deep down its hindered my ability to form long lasting relationships, but hey, screw those people. :twisted: By the way, I live in Chandler, Arizona right now.Ray
Sounds like HELL!
Honestly, it was a great life experience. I'm sure deep down its hindered my ability to form long lasting relationships, but hey, screw those people. :twisted: By the way, I live in Chandler, Arizona right now.Ray
Sounds like fun. Got to travel to different parts of the U.S. and possibly the world?
You play a lot at the bike or commerce, if so what limits?
1-200 nl/9-18 limit/once a quarter i will play 10/20 no limit
You like commerce or bike better? I prefer commerce. It's cleaner. IMO
Commerce by far....the bike has better player(prop players) and don't spread as many games.