dreamclown's waiting

Has there ever been a thread that HASN'T been hijacked on here?
Where exactly would this thread go?....................................... You're welcome. Also, more good news, Dreamclown is still waiting.
Beautiful.
Has there ever been a thread that HASN'T been hijacked on here?
Where exactly would this thread go?How does it stay "on track"?Dreamclown is waiting.He's still waiting.Hey guys, is Dreamclown still waiting?Yes, he's still waiting.Cool, thanks, I was just wondering if he was still waiting, now I know.You're welcome, and he's still waiting as I'm typing this.Ok.Hey, guys, I'm new here, this is my first post, I was wondering if Dreamclown is still waiting?Yes.Ok, great, maybe I'll load up FCP so I can watch him wait.Ya, that'd be cool, cause I'm watching him wait right now.Ron, are you watching Dreamclown wait?Yes, I'm scratching my balls, but I'm mostly watching him wait.Thanks for not hijacking the thread Ron, I thought when that guy asked you about Dreamclown waiting you'd talk about something else, and I don't want this thread cluttered with non-dreamcloud waiting material.You're welcome, btw, he's still waiting.Is DN going to play the waiting Dreamclown?I don't know, I haven't talked to DN ever in my life, and don't know what he's doing or where he is at all times. But I do know Dreamclown is waiting and it would be cool if DN would play him right now so I can watch.Is DN playing Dreamclown yet, or is he still waiting?He's still waiting.Ok, thanks, post if the status of Dreamclown waiting changes please.OK, I will, but he's still waiting as of this moment.Ok, thank you.Oh, Dreamclown left, he's no longer waiting. =(Darn, I was hoping I wasn't too late to see him wait.Oh, wait, wait, false alarm, I was looking at the wrong table, LOL. He's still waiting!Thank god, I don't know what I would have done if I missed him waiting. Thanks for the update.You're welcome. Also, more good news, Dreamclown is still waiting.
Are u joking or is he really playing?
got it, it's DC. Where do these kids get that kind of money? man, even if I had it my limit on neteller is like 1000 bucks.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! I got a limit of 15k on mine ASSCLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!(sw)
  • 3 months later...