• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Dear NY Giants,Lose Big or Win Big, don't give me false hope like having a lead to go with 4 minutes left and eli throws a pick that gets returned for a TD to lose the game.Sincerely,Hopeless In North Dakota.

Leader has 275k, DN 68k.Counts by Court on 1/7/2007 15:35 Weapon X - 82k7HeAdShoTs - 90kbasebaldy - 105kRound42 - 105knip/tuck - 51kLUHMAN - 82kBigRiskky - 158kChuckSty - 180kMattG1983 - 93kpokertrip - 150kgobboboy - 100k

I dunno. Even though I've never been to Oklahoma, I'd be willing to bet Renae does have a living room.
I've been in it. It exists, for sure. She has a rockin' TV, too, and a very comfy couch. I look very much forward to my next opportunity to be there.
Booya!
Go Tommy!!!
blah blah blah football blah blah blah true fan blah blah blah
blah blah blah Cowboys blah blah blah football blah blah blah Dallas blah blah blah
more blah blah blah
and blah blah blah....blah blah blah
Calgary 4Dallas 2GO FLAMES!!!!!!!!!!
BTW:Go Tommy Go! Woo Hooo!
Him and DN may be the only FCPers left.I was reading the updates in general. Kevlar, FileError, HoosierAlum, PMJackson, BkIce and Bizzle all got knocked out today.
Him and DN may be the only FCPers left.I was reading the updates in general. Kevlar, FileError, HoosierAlum, PMJackson, BkIce and Bizzle all got knocked out today.
We could have an army victory here. Knock on wood.

Shockey is one tough mf. He's playing on a bad ankle, and still barrels on through a herd of D after his helmet falls off from the first contact with the D.

I'm rooting for the Eagles, but I feel bad for Manning, and Shockey was on my FF team, so I feel I should root for him to play well, regardless.That being said, Go Eagles!

As the players streamed out for the break we were able to get chip counts from a few of them:ZeeJustin - 190,000pokertrip - 205,000ChuckSty - 155,000Huey - 110,000VegasGQ - 92,000Weapon X - 65,000Genius28 - 60,000Nip/Tuck - 77,000source:pocketfives14 from the money.EDIT- Cardplayer says 12 from the money. DN at 45,000.