• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Trip Report; Wed:Plane took off on time and we got to the hotel in plenty of time to sign up for the 1:15. Played good enough to chop it three ways for $241. Went to the free buffet and ate. Broke even at the blackjack table waiting for the 8:15 to start. Played well enough in that to get 4th for $287.Sat at the 1-2 NL for a couple hours and crashed around 3am. Thurs: Got up in time to play the 10:15 but not enough players showed. Played some $2-$4 limit until the 1:15 finishing with what I started with. Didn't do anything in the tourney so we went and grabbed some food and ate in the room. Played the 8:15 until the final table but not well enough to cash. Went to bed and crashed. Fri: Went down and used Toni's points to eat breakfast at the buffet and then went to play the 10:15am. Donked out of that tourney and went to goof around on the $2-$4 until it was time to get the bus to the airport. Toni ended up making money at Let It Ride before it was time to go so we came home with cash which is always a good thing. The weath er was crappy so we ended up just staying at Harrah's for the duration. All in all it was a good trip. But it's always nice to come home.
Sounds like a nice trip with positive results.Well done.
Trip Report; Wed:Plane took off on time and we got to the hotel in plenty of time to sign up for the 1:15. Played good enough to chop it three ways for $241. Went to the free buffet and ate. Broke even at the blackjack table waiting for the 8:15 to start. Played well enough in that to get 4th for $287.Sat at the 1-2 NL for a couple hours and crashed around 3am. Thurs: Got up in time to play the 10:15 but not enough players showed. Played some $2-$4 limit until the 1:15 finishing with what I started with. Didn't do anything in the tourney so we went and grabbed some food and ate in the room. Played the 8:15 until the final table but not well enough to cash. Went to bed and crashed. Fri: Went down and used Toni's points to eat breakfast at the buffet and then went to play the 10:15am. Donked out of that tourney and went to goof around on the $2-$4 until it was time to get the bus to the airport. Toni ended up making money at Let It Ride before it was time to go so we came home with cash which is always a good thing. The weath er was crappy so we ended up just staying at Harrah's for the duration. All in all it was a good trip. But it's always nice to come home.
Toni always wins! Way to go on those Wed. tourneys!
Morning.
You really stretched the definition of morning today. Way to go!
BYE BYE BIN LADEN!
I'm watching the President now.
Nice job. I also started my live poker career Friday. +147 playing 1-2 NL so I'm off to a good start. Rivering the nut flush and flopping three sets helped.
Nice job. I also started my live poker career Friday. +147 playing 1-2 NL so I'm off to a good start. Rivering the nut flush and flopping three sets helped.
Nice! So are you going to tp/mm?

One more children's lit assignment. Two more final exams then zero more classes until August. Wahooooo!

Children's Lit assignment and last official Spanish class before the final are done. Two final exams left. I think I can. I think I can.

'bout to board for the ride home. I've been gone for two weeks and traveled thousands of miles I can't wait to be in my own hovel.

Luckbox.
Children's Lit assignment and last official Spanish class before the final are done. Two final exams left. I think I can. I think I can.
Dooo eeet.
'bout to board for the ride home. I've been gone for two weeks and traveled thousands of miles I can't wait to be in my own hovel.
Safe travels.