• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Please let them stay in!
Wicked smaht! Congrats K.Good evening folks, caught up.
Thanks!
I think its cute that you think this is news to me :)BTW screen caps to come.
Wahooo!For old time's sake--Panty update: DNKY boy short panties with lace trim in nude Wacoal Push-Up Bra with lace trim in nude
Well???
I thought I posted those! Where did they go? Unless I dreamed it.
Topless??Full nude???Seen those. Nothing new.
What did you expect? There is never nudity in trailers and you should never believe anything HufPo says.
What did you expect? There is never nudity in trailers and you should never believe anything HufPo says.
Obv to the bolded but your post seemed to indicate otherwise. nbd.

I didn't have homework today! It's been so long since I had a day where there wasn't some looming homework assignment I was supposed to be working on. It feels very strange.

I had a slow weekend for the most part. I spent most of yesterday at the ball park. Conner's team won one game and lost another by two runs. 2 of his teammates hit over the fence home runs. They weren't just a little over the fence, either. These balls covered some distance. Conner slides artfully. I don't know how he does it, but it looks so easy when he does it, so natural. Tomorrow is Dave and my 13th wedding anniversary. I think we're going to go eat bbq and see Thor. Conner is away on an overnight camp field trip with school tomorrow. I planned my trip to visit my grandma today. We are going from 6/20-7/4. This time we're hitting up Knot's Berry Farm among other things. My parents are coming out, too.In sadder news, my cousin overdosed on some kind of drugs on Friday morning. He never woke up. My grandma told my mom and I not to come out for the funeral as it will likely be very small and only a graveside service. We'll see my uncle on our CA visit and have a family gathering to remember him. He was almost 13 years younger than I. When he was a little guy, he was my little buddy. As he got older and the drugs took hold, he became very distant from the whole family. Nevertheless, he'll be missed.

In sadder news, my cousin overdosed on some kind of drugs on Friday morning. He never woke up. My grandma told my mom and I not to come out for the funeral as it will likely be very small and only a graveside service. We'll see my uncle on our CA visit and have a family gathering to remember him. He was almost 13 years younger than I. When he was a little guy, he was my little buddy. As he got older and the drugs took hold, he became very distant from the whole family. Nevertheless, he'll be missed.
:club: sorry to hear.

Sorry babe. I remeber when my cousin died from drugs (actualy he died from AIDS from needle sharing back in the early days of the epidemic.) I hadn't seen him for years and then one day he was dead. His mother and father were crushed by the whole ordeal.