• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I bluffed off 1500 tonight, so I guess that's a loss :club:
Ouch. I'm sorry.
They're supposed to water with nothing but distilled water the last two weeks of flowering to leach out the chemicals.
Ah, and this works? Interesting.
Sure, just throw me under the buss.
Hey you!
4. 85% chance that i'll be a fellow hillbilly in a year from now
I was gonna wait and let you tell them so glad you did. So when we going trailer shopping?Didnt do too much this weekend, poker on Sat/Sunday, UFC Fight Sat night, Daughtry concert Sunday, Bowling with the family yesterday, shot a 93 and 111, yeahhhh!!!! Denny shot a 91 and 133, WTF. Watched like 7 hours of Pawn Stars yesterday, that show is so addicting.Hiya
How can I get this shit off my Facebook without boycotting Renae all together?
Subtle, yes. Smart, not always.Just mouse over the offending post. On the right you should see an option to "Hide". You can either hide the application which will stop you from seeing it from any friends but not stop friends' other posts or you can hide the user. That would be me and all of my ramblings.
Subtle, yes. Smart, not always.Just mouse over the offending post. On the right you should see an option to "Hide". You can either hide the application which will stop you from seeing it from any friends but not stop friends' other posts or you can hide the user. That would be me and all of my ramblings.
done
Gotcha. I was gonna hide, but I didn't want to hide you, just the game stuff.I'd like to go to Vegas, but I'm off to Winn-Dixie to shop for Ramen Noodles and single-ply toilet paper.

Farmville, Fishville, Family Fued, Treasure Isle, Cafe World....done.What'd I miss.No, don't tell me. It'll be a surprise next time I log into Facebook.

I was gonna wait and let you tell them so glad you did. So when we going trailer shopping?Didnt do too much this weekend, poker on Sat/Sunday, UFC Fight Sat night, Daughtry concert Sunday, Bowling with the family yesterday, shot a 93 and 111, yeahhhh!!!! Denny shot a 91 and 133, WTF. Watched like 7 hours of Pawn Stars yesterday, that show is so addicting.Hiya
You should go on Henry's bowling tour to Reno. I'm sure they could use a man with your skills.
Gotcha. I was gonna hide, but I didn't want to hide you, just the game stuff.I'd like to go to Vegas, but I'm off to Winn-Dixie to shop for Ramen Noodles and single-ply toilet paper.
Yikes. Is rent high in the keys?
Good.Now if they'd only invent a stupid filter I could do something about yours...... :club:
Bazinga!
Farmville, Fishville, Family Fued, Treasure Isle, Cafe World....done.What'd I miss.No, don't tell me. It'll be a surprise next time I log into Facebook.
Dammit! You weren't supposed to catch Family Feud yet. I don't even play that game but went in a did a thing for Nik really quick just so there'd still be something on your feed after you hid everything.You got them all - til I find something new.
This is what I have blocked right now ....Bejeweled Blitz Birthday Calendar Bracket Challenge by Citizen Sports Chess Pro FARKLE How Fast Can You Type A-Z? how OCD are you? How weird are you? How Well Do You Know Me? Hug Me IQ Test Know-It-All Trivia Know-It-All: Create a Challenge Lexulous Likeness Likeness UNRATED LivingSocial LX College Football Marketplace MindJolt Games Movies Music RockYou Live Rorschach Test Slide FunSpace So you think you know your "Poison" songs? Status Statistics SuperPoke! Texas HoldEm Poker The True Age Test TripAdvisor - Cities I've Visitedâ„¢ Typing Maniac What Decade Fits Your Personality Best? What Kind of Drunk Are You? What State should i live in? What U.S. State Do You Belong To? What would you most likely get arrested for? What's Your Mental Disorder? Which 80s movie defines you? Which Harry Potter Character Are You? Which Hogwarts Student Are You? Which NFL coach are you? Which Zodiac Sign Are You Most Compatible With?

that cant even be close to all of them cause i dont see mafia wars, family feud and all the other crap i know i blocked

Dude, that's not what he asked.He asked specifically what he could do to not have to boycot me....then he peeled off the names of the games I'm currently posting a lot of stuff from. He was asking if there were any others that I'm gunking up his feed with.See....stupid filter needed.

Just got an order that is being shipped to 7 World Trade Center, thought that got destroyed in 9/11 ? Guess it is possible it got rebuilt in the last 9 years

this kind of stuff is just mind blowing ....g-cvr-100661-floods-5a.grid-6x2.jpgMassive sinkhole in Guatemala City swallows building.
Yeah, that's some scary shit. After taking environmental geology last fall, I'm not sure it's safe to live anywhere.