• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Vegas peeps,I need to make reservations for Little Buddha. Do we want to do it Friday night (25th) or Saturday night (26th).I need to know who all is in for the reservations. It is very casual dress so jeans and a tshirt works or whatever.I plan on making the reservations next Friday. 8pmish work for everyone?Please let me know.

Vegas peeps,I need to make reservations for Little Buddha. Do we want to do it Friday night (25th) or Saturday night (26th).I need to know who all is in for the reservations. It is very casual dress so jeans and a tshirt works or whatever.I plan on making the reservations next Friday. 8pmish work for everyone?Please let me know.
We're in. We don't care which night.
I did this a few months ago - I went into the application settings on my account and deleted all the games and blocked them. Also, if anyone posts something about MafiaWars or Farmville, I block that from my news feed. My Facebook is a lot nicer to read without all that crap and I don't have the urge to go into CafeWorld.But I think in some of the apps if you re-activate them, you start in the same spot.I have also blocked the "Vegas" app from my life until I get things built around the house - fence, driveway, sprinklers, etc.I have one quote for my fence, driveway and sprinklers - over $30k.
Holy schnikeys!
i'll do it for 25know all i need to do is get a "how to" book
Goldie, you should totally hire Stan. I'm sure it would come out great. I'll bet he'll even go as low as 22k if you haggle.
Either night is fine by me. Yvonne, Renae and I are dressing up (not formal, but party/cocktaily). I know we can be casual, but I want to look hot when we come out of the restaurant so I can try to compete with that whole line of hot girls waiting to get into the club. You should see Ren's boots. HOT!Sha is not enthused about dress shopping, but I'm encouraging her to go for it and show off those super perky tits she has.Thanks for handling the reservations, btw.
I cried at the 3:10 mark. And that cop didn't have to step on that plant like he did.Good evening folks, home from a bbq. Had the Blue Moon Summer Ale. Wasn't bad, got the buzz going. Now I'm home to do a little baking of the mind.
I cried at the 3:10 mark. And that cop didn't have to step on that plant like he did.Good evening folks, home from a bbq. Had the Blue Moon Summer Ale. Wasn't bad, got the buzz going. Now I'm home to do a little baking of the mind.
It did seem like a shame that all those plants were going to be destroyed. Is it true that the fertilizer ends up in the bud and hence your lungs?
Brent: You have an issue somewhere on your computer. You logged on MSN, sent me a link to an IQ test and then logged off.
Maybe he's trying to tell you something.
In, I don't really care which night.
In, I don't really care which night.
This
but did you lose?
Welcome back. Nice to know you're still a dick.
Scott gave up Facebook games due to the amount of time they take. It's not a bad idea. I'm considering it. It's tough, though, but I really could use my Summer better. I have a class to get an A in and a house (inside) to paint.
Yeah, those get way too addicting. I try to only play one at a time. First it was Farkle, then Bejeweled Blitz (I still play this occasionally), then Super Farkle, now I've been playing the shit out of Family Feud.
I did this a few months ago - I went into the application settings on my account and deleted all the games and blocked them. Also, if anyone posts something about MafiaWars or Farmville, I block that from my news feed. My Facebook is a lot nicer to read without all that crap and I don't have the urge to go into CafeWorld.
Same here.
I'm in. Either night is fine with me.Saturday might be better if a few people aren't arriving until Friday (I'm not sure), but Saturday might also be more crowded.