• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Well, hell, between you and Ozz I can't do anything for you can I?So are you gonna request your own meet & greet for the September show since you have a log in and stuff? I had planned to order you a kit and do that for you but you have your login info so.....just wondering.
Oops. Sorry. I figured you already arranged the meet and greet so I didn't have to, but I didn't want to go there and not be an official Ran Fan. Should I arrange it now? Do I need to, or did you do something already to make it happen? I ordered the pink Kerosene tshirt instead of ordering the kit that had the other tee. I liked the kerosene one better.
I had 1/2 a bottle of Crazy Ex Girlfriend and 1/2 a bottle of Electric Pink leftover so I added another bottle of Crazy Ex and another bottle of Electric Pink along with some Sprite Zero (just a touch to make it fizzy) and a bunch of plums, white peaches, oranges, pineapple, and strawberries and I'll be damned if I don't make a mighty fine sangria.I'll be drinking this starting in about an hour when we go over to Dan & Jenn's for a 4th celebration. I expect to drink the entire gallon and say horribly inappropriate things afterwards. Hopefully some of you will be around to remind me of what I said.
I made and drank Sangria tonight. Yours sounds damn good. So I had sangria and beer and beef fajitas with the meat marinaded in this stuff that is apparently some El Salvadoran recipe. It was soooooo good. We're home from Tim and Kelly's now.
So is that the 2nd trifecta? Billy Mays, Carl Mauldin, and Steve McNair?
That's what I was thinking.
I love when the news trucks broadcast from in front my house.
What now? The bank robber again?
the fireworks are over and the dogs have calmed down. the frozen margaritas are potent.
My dog didn't eat the house in a frenzy when we were gone and that's good. The neighbors all around us are lighting off big fireworks, though so he was reluctant to go out for a pee. Fortunately he went, but I had to reassure him the whole time. Poor guy.Swanny did the big fireworks at Tim's. They were pretty spectacular. Where I grew up, we weren't allowed to do anything that cool. It might set the whole state on fire.
What now? The bank robber again?My dog didn't eat the house in a frenzy when we were gone and that's good. The neighbors all around us are lighting off big fireworks, though so he was reluctant to go out for a pee. Fortunately he went, but I had to reassure him the whole time. Poor guy.
Yup. Mary asked me to take her for a drive and show her which house. I laughed and took her out on the porch and pointed.Fireworks and thunder storms don't bother my dogs at all.
Wow, what an incredible game.Matt's team got to the finals with a 7-0 record and played the No. 2 Steelers in the finals.Redskins got off to an 8-0 lead (two point convert for a pass, one point for a run). They make it 8-6, we go up 15-6 and on the final two plays of the half they go the length of the field and at the half we're up 15-13.Second half, they score first to go up 20-15. We get the ball to start the fourth quarter and march the length of the field. Three-minute whistle goes and we have the ball, third and goal on their 1-yd line. So with three plays left, we FUMBLE the damn snap and they get it back.So now there's time for maybe two plays. I'm thinking we get a safety then have one play to hope for the miracle. Instead, they FUMBLE THE DAMN THING BACK. So we get one shot at it and we punch it in for the go ahead score and a 21-20 win.Crazy.
Wow. Congrats.
guess who i met tonight?wilde2.jpg
I don't know who that is, but she is damn fine.
Off to Barrie!I built a bar last night. It's awesome. You could stand on it. And I got to use the big saw. That made me happy.
Good job! Look at you making yourself useful and everything!
I don't know who that is, but she is damn fine.
give you a hint, she is #1 on maxim's hot 100 but she could also be 136040-Olivia_Wilde.jpg
I don't know who that is, but she is damn fine.Good job! Look at you making yourself useful and everything!
thats the new female doctor on "House". I think Maxim or someone ranked her #1 hottest celebrity or something like that.
Oops. Sorry. I figured you already arranged the meet and greet so I didn't have to, but I didn't want to go there and not be an official Ran Fan. Should I arrange it now? Do I need to, or did you do something already to make it happen? I ordered the pink Kerosene tshirt instead of ordering the kit that had the other tee. I liked the kerosene one better.I made and drank Sangria tonight. Yours sounds damn good. So I had sangria and beer and beef fajitas with the meat marinaded in this stuff that is apparently some El Salvadoran recipe. It was soooooo good. We're home from Tim and Kelly's now.
I'm just giving you shit about ruining my surprises. :PI have not arranged the M&G yet. I like to follow the regular procedures first and then if I don't get what I need I call on Bev. I just think it's the nice thing to do to go through the proper channels before bothering Bev. The proper channels means that M&G sign up will be September 5th (I think) so let's try to do it the right way and if that doesn't work, I'll shoot off an email to Bev. That means at 11am or whatever time on that day, you'll need to log in and request your M&G.My sangria was so yummy that I drank way too much way too fast and was puking by 9pm. Gonna try to drink the rest of it tonight - I got 1/2 down last night before the puking - but I'm definitely going to go slower tonight. Maybe a glass of water in between glasses of sangria.
I love the Muppets.
Ozz and I were talking about the muppets last night. I love the muppets and credit them for a lot of my loving of different kinds of music. I used to watch them every week and some of my nostalgic "Ohhhh I love that guy" kind of stuff comes from first experiencing an artist on the muppet show when I was a kid.Last night, Mike brought a CD with some music he burned for the 4th of July and reminiscing occasion. It included the song "Leavin' On A Jet Plane". I said that I just adore John Denver. Ozz laughed at me and said that's Peter, Paul, and Mary. We then had to have a long discussion about how it's actually a John Denver song and I knew that because I'd seen John Denver on the Muppets when I was like 6 and have loved him ever since.We wiki'd it on my new Iphone and of course I was right. John Denver wrote and recorded it, Peter Paul and Mary covered it and made it famous.Thank you Muppets.
thats the new female doctor on "House". I think Maxim or someone ranked her #1 hottest celebrity or something like that.
She looks different with dark hair, took me a second to recognize her.
No, no, that's a bad thing. The world can use fewer annoying women and Indians (dots not feathers).
Hope you got a cover story set up for Spice going on a killing spree.