FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

They certainly do. I was at Woodstock with the mud throwing. helluva show.
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHI hate you so much. I had that concert on VHS and watched the Green Day portion so many god damn times. I hate you so, so much. Hope my dad is down with listening to Green Day on the way to the game today. Speaking of which, I need to get ready for that so you all have a fantastic Saturday. Go Nuggets/Rockies. Peace.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Green Day - this is kind of a big deal for me. I've seen them at Warped Tour, which was very cool, but 30-minute sets are always frustrating. To see them play a full hour-and-a-half or two hours will be great. This is probably THE band that shaped my musical tastes as a teenager. Had Dookie not come out in 1994, I could have easily wandered down the path of Nickelback and Hinder years later. I could write a thesis on that album/band and the ripple effect it's had on me ever since. Final Countdown - This is the extra track I added just for your CD since I screwed up sending it the first time. You're welcome.
i've actually liked greenday since 10000 light years...when they went on a "mainstream" record label for Dookie i was sorta pissed (probably my snobby punk attitude)i took one of those baseball under shirts that have the sleeves in a color but the torso is white.....and wrote Green Day Sold Out who's next.
I do that sometimes. T-minus 5 minutes until I purchase Green Day tickets. My level of excitement for this concert is unrivaled.
So great live. I saw them twice - once shortly after International Superhits when it seemed like their career was winding down, and once on the American Idiot tour.

so instead of going to the boat, I read the noaa weather map wrong apparently. epic fail. It happens sometimes! although word from lake looks like rain. Was off by 3 hours.

Soooo excited right now....i am sorta pissed because the person this morning told me he's only signing his new book but there are people here getting his old books signed too...errrr

They certainly do. I was at Woodstock with the mud throwing. helluva show.
All of my friends went.. I decided to sit it out because the weather was shitty.. Apparently this was a BAD idea. NBeen kicking myself in the ass ever since..
All of my friends went.. I decided to sit it out because the weather was shitty.. Apparently this was a BAD idea. NBeen kicking myself in the ass ever since..
I regret not buying a 'Metallistock' t-shirt when I saw them at the booth. figured they'd be there later. they weren't.
I was thinking about it.....i have to google him to see if he's married...I was also thinking about invited DN for drinks while we're in Vegas.....Haven't decided whether i'm going or not...but it would definitely be cool if he said yes....
That would be cool. DN is NOT going to turn you down. He adores you.
Wash is a serial killer now.
Well, that seems horribly wrong.

ditto.between the pills and the ganj, I'm nodding in my recliner. time to go crash, later all.cards live. pots monsters.

I arrived in SFO on Wednesday. I've been to the dentist, played 2 rounds of golf, moved 6 yards of topsoil, 4 yards of wolf's hair, dug 1 sprinkler trench and tonight I will get drunk. So far not a bad start to a vacation, minus all the hard damn work my brother is getting out of me. I leave for Kennewick on Monday where I hope to do more slacking, more drinking and more golfing.

I arrived in SFO on Wednesday. I've been to the dentist, played 2 rounds of golf, moved 6 yards of topsoil, 4 yards of wolf's hair, dug 1 sprinkler trench and tonight I will get drunk. So far not a bad start to a vacation, minus all the hard damn work my brother is getting out of me. I leave for Kennewick on Monday where I hope to do more slacking, more drinking and more golfing.
watch out for teh gheys!
don't work so hard, have fun.