• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I decided to leave work a little early. I won 156BB in 149 hands, good decision on my part. Probably not sustainable though.
Why not? Hope you were playing $25/50.- AlIn

Alright well I got a new computer at work today and even though IM isn't blocked, they're not going to allow me to put Trillian or any other messenger program on the new one. Who has a solution for this?

what you are missing is that Ren said, she sent you a text (not sure what it is but implied nastiness) and told you to go ahead and forward it on to stan and I. In exchange for a pic of the stache! Then Nikki chimed in and said she wanted it to. When it comes to nikki, if something is from ren, nikki gets it.
Bingo! We have another winner.They were just boob shots though. Nothing all that nasty.And you're right on your other point too. Nik most likely has the same pics already.
Agreed with Norm on all points. But, really, that's always been an interesting debate with me and it comes up from time to time with friends. If one of your closest friends is with somebody (dating, engaged, anything semi-"serious") that you think is horrible and wrong for them, do you say anything?
Nope.There's this mother in law rule that mother in laws should never get between a couple because she's the only one who will lose.Works the same for friends.
Nik.. sorry about the kid thing.. I have no advice.. hence having my tubes tied..I hate all you fuckers because I have NO pics on my phone from anyone!!! Except Chrozzo.. he always sends me pics of the beer he is drinking when he is at the bar.. Pay back is a bitch when I have my new perkies next week and am sending them to only people who have sent me pics! :club:
Hmmmm, I didn't realize you were interested in my drunk boobie shots. Next time that occasion arises, I'll send them to you instead of the uninterested Brett.
There is a mildly entertaining story to go along with it, but the amount of humor vs time spent telling story isn't worth it. And I don't have any STD's, nor was I worried that I might.
So what you're saying is that you're better than Jeter?
If any of you all need any tips on how to make your facial hair grow a little faster just let me know.
Do you even read any of my posts anymore? Do you just skip them all together? Do you read them and then decide not to answer me? Am I on ignore? It must be one of these things.
Renae - try www.meebo.com or www.ebuddy.com or most phones have IM now.and no, they ignore us and don't read our posts. welcome to the club!
Thank you! I knew someone would know. Looks like either one of those will work just fine.I like your club better anyway. No cover charge. :club:
I'm wondering if I crossed the line with the "FAG!" comment.I don't care if I did, I'm just wondering if I did.
I laughed so I don't think so. Ass.
Got home around 5:30am.
And no drunk postings? I'm disappointed.
Pretty sure I've mentioned my little bro before.
And I'm pretty sure I don't remember, sorry.
I'm sure it's after the character and not the coffee.
Who?
See? Pay attention Spicey.
Dammit. Could you have mentioned him while I was delivering a person out of my vag?
Star Trek was great!
I have to see this. I'm very excited about it. And Angels and Demons next weekend. Woot!! Summer movie season is awesome.I make a killer porkchop dinner. Thank you to Napoleon for making such and awesome BBQ.
And no drunk postings? I'm disappointed.And I'm pretty sure I don't remember, sorry.Dammit. Could you have mentioned him while I was delivering a person out of my vag?
I was really too tired. It was already light outside and I just wanted to crash.Anything's possible.

Bit of a downer post:So my oldest brother is a bit of an ass. Not like a Brett ass, a real ass. I haven't seen/spoken to him since last Labour Day. So Wednesday I log into my Facebook and he's sent me a message about how we should meet up and he wants to see the kid and his kid misses me and stuff. Here's the rub, for my whole life he's disappointed me. We would make plans to go and do something and then at the last minute he would cancel or be sick or whatever. Now I really want to see my neice, she's amazing, but that means that I'm going to have to see him too. Half of me just wants to say fuck it I don't want to see you and the other half really wants to see him and my neice. I know that I'm just setting myself up for more disappointment because he will probably cancel on me at the last minute anyways. So here's the thing, why do I care so much? Why do I have to have this part of me that needs to please everyone especially family? I hate it when people aren't getting along and I generally avoid those situations, but now I'm getting pressure from my mother to just lay out the red carpet and welcome him back into the fold. I'm so angry at the way that he's treated me but I know that I'll never be able to tell him that. I just really needed to get that off my chest.