• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

unless it was a triple shot of JD, then by all means you did the right thing.
Any guy who willingly swallowed that thing because an angel requested it of him is super fucking hot.
I hereby declare that I'm finished with cold, snowy weather. After today I will no longer tolerate it for the next five months, and this is not negotiable. Stop being a twat, Mother Nature.
It's 80 and sunny here. I'm wearing a tank top. I'm going to see Blake under the great starry warm sky of the great plains. It does not suck to be me right now.Also, my boobs are about to pop out of this bra. I'm just saying that to make Jeffrey's head explode. And cause it's true.
It's my Saturday. I got up about a half hour ago and made coffee and turned on the TV like I always do on Saturday mornings and couldn't figure out why the GAC top 20 countdown wasn't on.We're leaving in a couple of hours for the big metropolis of Conway, Arkansas for the Toad Suck Daze festival and a Blake show. Then tomorrow morning we're going from Conway to Hot Springs to visit Ozz's dad. Coming home Sunday.I'll probably take the laptop.
Someone actually named a festival "Toad Suck Daze"?? :club: We Canadians do not understand this kind of speech. :ts
Twat, good word. We don't use it nearly enough.
I think we should use snatch more often too.TGIF! I had the opportunity to go out for drinks tonight and turned it down....I'm too lazy and burnt out from the week. How sad of me.

thank god fo r friends that take off your beer googles****i n' karoake tonight....jump around...jump up jump up and get downi dunno if this is a good thingbut i wanna be with every angel in here...this is my goal in life....prrrrrrrrr

thank god fo r friends that take off your beer googles****i n' karoake tonight....jump around...jump up jump up and get downi dunno if this is a good thingbut i wanna be with every angel in here...this is my goal in life....prrrrrrrrr
LOLZ
Someone actually named a festival "Toad Suck Daze"?? :club: We Canadians do not understand this kind of speech. :ts
Yep. Welcome to Redneck America.So, the stalking is paying off. Blake sort of remembered me this time. I took a copy of our picture from the last time I got to meet him for him to sign. When it was my turn, the conversation went like this:Me: Hi Blake!Blake: Well Hi!Me: Ann got a hug. Can I have a hug? (Ann was the lady standing with me in line. She's also a fan club member and an active member of Blake's forum. He remembered Ann and said "Well howdy stranger!" to her when she first walked up to him.)Blake: Of course. (Then he wrapped me up in those long arms of his and squeezed me in tight to his chest. I nearly fainted right there. Then we turned towards the camera and took our picture which I will post at some time but probably not tonight.)Me: Will you sign our picture from Fort Worth? (He takes the picture and looks at it for a second or 2 then starts to sign it.)Me: You know, in Fort Worth I asked you this and I'm just gonna keep asking until you do it. (Blake kinda laughed.)Me: Will you please play 'Back There Again' tonight?Blake: (Louder laugh this time) I remember that! I'll talk to the guys and see what we can do.Me: That's what you said last time! (more laughing) I'm gonna keep asking at every show until you play it.Blake: Awww, thanks for coming Sweetie.Then he looked at me with those gorgeous eyes and grinned and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. In my heaven, Blake Shelton looks at me with that twinkle in his eye and winks at me suggestively so I was just damn near heaven. I'm still floating.
You are so freakin' awesome. Get your awesome ass to Vegas. I'll sing Faith Hill songs to you if you will. Or I'll sing Faith Hill songs to you if you won't. Whichever will get you there.
Yep. Welcome to Redneck America.So, the stalking is paying off. Blake sort of remembered me this time. I took a copy of our picture from the last time I got to meet him for him to sign. When it was my turn, the conversation went like this:Me: Hi Blake!Blake: Well Hi!Me: Ann got a hug. Can I have a hug? (Ann was the lady standing with me in line. She's also a fan club member and an active member of Blake's forum. He remembered Ann and said "Well howdy stranger!" to her when she first walked up to him.)Blake: Of course. (Then he wrapped me up in those long arms of his and squeezed me in tight to his chest. I nearly fainted right there. Then we turned towards the camera and took our picture which I will post at some time but probably not tonight.)Me: Will you sign our picture from Fort Worth? (He takes the picture and looks at it for a second or 2 then starts to sign it.)Me: You know, in Fort Worth I asked you this and I'm just gonna keep asking until you do it. (Blake kinda laughed.)Me: Will you please play 'Back There Again' tonight?Blake: (Louder laugh this time) I remember that! I'll talk to the guys and see what we can do.Me: That's what you said last time! (more laughing) I'm gonna keep asking at every show until you play it.Blake: Awww, thanks for coming Sweetie.Then he looked at me with those gorgeous eyes and grinned and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. In my heaven, Blake Shelton looks at me with that twinkle in his eye and winks at me suggestively so I was just damn near heaven. I'm still floating.
Happy 4 u....
You are so freakin' awesome. Get your awesome ass to Vegas. I'll sing Faith Hill songs to you if you will. Or I'll sing Faith Hill songs to you if you won't. Whichever will get you there.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...sweet.....and cna you sing that achy brakey heart song?
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...sweet.....and cna you sing that achy brakey heart song?
Don't tell my heart,My achy breaky heartI just don't think it'd understand.And if you tell my heartmy achy breaky heartit might blow up and kill this man.Yes, that was from memory. No google.
Don't tell my heart,My achy breaky heartI just don't think it'd understand.And if you tell my heartmy achy breaky heartit might blow up and kill this man.Yes, that was from memory. No google.
pure awsomeness
pure awsomeness
:card_hearts_10:Alright, I gotta wind down. I'm gonna crawl in bed and think about the fabulousness of Stan. Blake might be in there too. You don't mind do you Stan? :PNight kiddos.
:card_hearts_10:Alright, I gotta wind down. I'm gonna crawl in bed and think about the fabulousness of Stan. Blake might be in there too. You don't mind do you Stan? :PNight kiddos.
as long as he has a warm and wet mouth..i don't mind! :ts:club: holy shit i'm gay

It appears that I am not the only drunk person here tonight. I am glad of this. I am beginning to think that this poker thing is rigged. I don't think it takes any skill whatsofuckingever to win. Just dumbass donkey fucking luck. This can be attested to by my hand histories. I also think that Stars is rigged so that the two highest possibly hands that can be made from any board will occur and that I will have the lower of the two possible hands. Oh yeah, hello.

Things have slowed down here. The fisherman and processors have left until June. Luckily the sport fishing is getting better or I would probably die of boredom.If I remember correctly Kirsten and Alan are both going to be in CA prior to Vegas. I will be in the Bay Area up until June 17. Where will you be?

Things have slowed down here. The fisherman and processors have left until June. Luckily the sport fishing is getting better or I would probably die of boredom.If I remember correctly Kirsten and Alan are both going to be in CA prior to Vegas. I will be in the Bay Area up until June 17. Where will you be?
We are going on an Alaskan cruise in July. Unfortunately we won't get anywhere near you.

From ESPN's story about Harrison:Police came to scene, but the victim did not identify a shooter. On Wednesday, according to the source, ballistic tests showed that the gun that had fired the shots was a custom-made Belgian weapon, and police determined that Harrison owned such a gun. A source told ESPN.com's John Clayton that the gun is registered.Police then went to a Philadelphia car wash owned by Harrison to question him about the gun. Harrison admitted owning such a weapon, but claimed it never left his suburban Philadelphia home. However, the source said the gun was discovered in a bucket at the car wash, and tests showed that it had fired seven bullets that matched those found at the scene.I call complete bull shit on this.There is no way to tell what kind of gun a bullet is fired from from the bullet itself. The only thing that could be a gun fingerprint is an extremely rare caliber or grove pattern from the barrel and that kind of testing would take days if not months.Also on the second part again there is no way that would be determined so quickly.It really sucks that reporters can't figure shit like that out. Where are the notebooks!

We are going on an Alaskan cruise in July. Unfortunately we won't get anywhere near you.
I will bet that you love it. I took the State Ferry from Bellingham to Haines when I moved here almost 20 years ago. It was the most beautiful trip of my life. We saw, dolphins, whales, sea lions, seals, and eagles. You will enjoy.
He's playing in this weekly quasi cash/tourney game at a bar in Brampton on Thursdays and I think he's made a conscious decision to be more aggressive. Sure as hell worked.Oh by the way, Gerry played the $2.20 8:15 last night on stars...1416 started. I railed him until 1:45 when there were six left. he ended up third, cashed for $283.I didn't mention this, but dad had a mild heart attack on Monday. He spent a couple days in St. Mikes, had an angioplasty and stent, apparently one artery clogged pretty good. Came home yesterday afternoon and already went out for dinner with mom, his mom and his sister, so all's good.Among the first things he asked me is when the next poker game is...I'm gonna be in town this weekend. Maybe grab a beer Saturday night? lemme know.Also, what's good for the next poker, May 17 or May 24?
I'm glad your dad is going to be okay.
While Blue sucks as building transporter, someone has perfected the time machine.Within about 5 minutes of eachother yesterday evening:Chelsey (walking in the backdoor departing with her gaggle of friends): Hey Dad, so I have my own posse now!! Austin to his friends on the patio (walking out the backdoor with his MP3 player hooked up to a speaker): Okay, let's get this party started.
It's their prerogative.
Did you know the guy? Would have been a much better story if the guy didn't actually live there and you accompliced him on breaking and entering.
Yep.
I usually pass up opportunities to aid an abet robberies in progress. Meh.
I was thinking this, too.
No, it was warranted, I laughed pretty hard too Humor me for a minute and let's pretend I have/had a man card. Well it has now been revoked.I just went across the street to a local little bar that serves some lunch food to pick up a BBQ sandwich.I sat at the bar and there were 3 other guys there that reminded me of Norm's brothers, middle aged and drinking up a storm (yes at noon).One guy was pretty well inebriated and he bought four shots and put them in front of them and one in front of me. I was like ahh man, thanks, I appreciate it, but I'm on the clock and have to go see some clients this afternoon and can't be smelling like liquor, but seriously I appreciate it.He said, fuck that, a man puts a shot in front of you, you drink it young' en; besides it's Friday, time to get started on the weekend.I told him, this is the first shot of my life I have ever turned down, but I really can't and again, I appreciate it. I went ahead and paid for the shot when I tabbed out and told the bartender to either buy him a shot or put it on his tab.I'm saddened I'm such a pussy
One shot, then eat bbq and a breath mint. It's like having a drink with lunch. Pussy.