• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'm a lttle confused, Doug. Are you going on vacation Spring Break or are you both at school and going home for spring break?
I'm going home for spring break. She's staying here for spring break. We'll be about 4 hours apart.
2nd.just be honest, doug...no need to let the games begin already.Hey, it's doug. Just wanted to touch base before spring break started. I enjoyed spending time with you last night and was hoping to see you once classes start up again.
3rdA call during spring break is not a bad idea either. In my opinion, it would show genuine interest on your part to want to talk to her when you're 4 hours apart.
2nd.just be honest, doug...no need to let the games begin already.Hey, it's doug. Just wanted to touch base before spring break started. I enjoyed spending time with you last night and was hoping to see you once classes start up again.
Listen to the man. Games and rules are BS. If you like the girl (more than just trying to hook up) then just call.

We have apparently moved on but for the record..I do not cheat. If I feel the need to move on.. I just move on. I tell him it is over and I go about my business.. and YES i have fuc.ked people on the first date. Not all.. but either way.. if it turned into a relationship.. I still didn't cheat.. I dumped him as usual before hand. They all moved on and hopefully found the right person for them..

"lettuce" begin a more fun conversation. something swingers-esqueguys, you get a phone # from a girl you are in to.do you wait to call her?if so, how long do you wait?
Good questions. I wonder what the answers are. I've never really been good with this.I wait, but as for how long I have no idea...see precious sentence.
no. it makes sounds waves which need an ear to interpret them and turn them into sound.
Ah, the scientific route....well played.

A lot of people will say waiting to call is silly. That if you like the person you shouldn't play games and should just call.This is probably valid and mature.But I have always felt kind of stupid calling the girl immediately.There are a few reason I wait atl east a few days. I want to make sure I am not just caught up in the moment and acting too impulsively. Also I think over-anxiousness can easily translate as desperation to a girl.I like to give it a few days and then call and see whats up. I think the most important thing is to be casual.Women have a radar for guys who are anxious or are too excitable, even over the phone.

I'm going home for spring break. She's staying here for spring break. We'll be about 4 hours apart.
Doug, I think you should call her over break when you both have time to chat and shes had some time to look forward to it.Just my opinion.
I just called her. Nobody answered (she wouldn't know it's me - she doesn't have my number). Call back in 30?
Didn't leave a message? If you didn't then it is ok to call back in an hour
Didn't leave a message? If you didn't then it is ok to call back in an hour
Now that I think about it, I should've left a message. Then it would've been up to her to call me.Fu.ck me.
A lot of people will say waiting to call is silly. That if you like the person you shouldn't play games and should just call.This is probably valid and mature.But I have always felt kind of stupid calling the girl immediately.There are a few reason I wait atl east a few days. I want to make sure I am not just caught up in the moment and acting too impulsively. Also I think over-anxiousness can easily translate as desperation to a girl.I like to give it a few days and then call and see whats up. I think the most important thing is to be casual.Women have a radar for guys who are anxious or are too excitable, even over the phone.
i think girls like to be liked. Don't come off creepy or desperate, but just be honest. I'm finding that SO much better...but it's true that I'm also dealing with much older women now, than, generally, you and doug are.
I just called her. Nobody answered (she wouldn't know it's me - she doesn't have my number). Call back in 30?
Yeah, i'd call back.
A lot of people will say waiting to call is silly. That if you like the person you shouldn't play games and should just call.This is probably valid and mature.
That's always been my view. I like to keep things simple. But you can call a girl quickly and not seem desparate. A quick little "how's it going" call like Blue suggested earlier is fine, I think.And in Doug's case, she was even expecting him to call (right?). So definitely call.

In my experience with college girls (a lot of it and very recent), it is best to play it kind of cool.Up to you entirely.Girls my age and girls Doug age act a lot differently. I am only 22 but the gap between 18-19 and 22 is huge.In my experience, girls 18 and 19 are not going to necessarily prefer the mature and simple approach.

That's always been my view. I like to keep things simple. But you can call a girl quickly and not seem desparate. A quick little "how's it going" call like Blue suggested earlier is fine, I think.And in Doug's case, she was even expecting him to call (right?). So definitely call.
Brett thinks like I did when I was getting laid. I like it.By the way, I'm very good at not sounding desperate. If there's one thing I can pull off, it's playing it cool when I'm really not.

By the way.. here is a little note for you.. One of the sweetest things a guy did once..I was down Atlantic City (What else is new right?).. I met a guy. We hung out, chatted, drank, exchanged numbers etc.. He said he'll give me a call or for me to call him.. no time period mentioned or anything. I left to go home. He lived close to AC and I live 2-2 1/2 hours away.I get home, change clothes, get into bed, turn on TV and my phone rang. He said.. I'm sorry for calling so late, but I just wanted to make sure you got home ok and to tell you that I had a great time talking to you. I was WON OVER.. It didn't work out, but I thought he was the sweetest thing that was living at the time..

Also, if you called once and didn't leave a message, I would think it -EV to call again soon.If shes curious or anticipating it she will call the # back. Shes looking forward to any random #s today.In the case that she screens calls, you need to leave a message.But if shes busy or having a bad day or doesn't want to talk, calling again soon is a bad move.I think the smart and safe approach is to wait a bid.

Also, if you called once and didn't leave a message, I would think it -EV to call again soon.If shes curious or anticipating it she will call the # back. Shes looking forward to any random #s today.In the case that she screens calls, you need to leave a message.But if shes busy or having a bad day or doesn't want to talk, calling again soon is a bad move.I think the smart and safe approach is to wait a bid.
You seem weak/tight when it comes to girls. JS
Or she will be pissed that she missed your call and is hoping you will call again soon. Don't always assume that you are "Bothering" the girl. I say call again in an hour. Tell her that I called earlier but got the machine and deicded to call back instead of leaving a message. If you get the machine again, leave the message and leave it up to her. But leave a NICE message. Not just .. Yo its Doug.. call me..