FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

You mean the mental hospital?
It's a city, there's more than one building next door to it. :club: I'll be at the Pitt dental school. Mmmmm girls in scrubs.
A shooting in Oakland? Sounds like a normal day.
HA, not this Oakland. Oakland is there University of Pittsburgh, lots of University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Carnegie Mellon University, and Carlow College are located. Not exactly a high shooting rate in that area.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Scott is just fine. There was a shooting in the building next to him around 2pm today at Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic of UPMC. Two dead (including the shooter) and 7 injured. In case anyone saw it already: "earlier reports of a second shooter or hostage situation were incorrect".http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/12068/1215395-100.stm
Crazy day. We were on lockdown for four hours today. The police basically surrounded the place and no one was allowed in or out.
Glad you're fine.
Morning.Vacation starts for me today. I go back to work on the 25th.Lots of bartime and basketball over the next 2 weeks.
Save some vacation for Vegas!
Good afternoon folks, caught up. Just got home from a trip to Saratoga. The ponies did not cooperate. Perhaps next time.
Toni can't make the horses win for her? Or did you go without her?
I always do.Is the weekend set yet? Because I should put in my vacation request. Summer fills up quick.
If it's up to me, I'm voting for the weekend in June that follows the 23rd.

I was really contemplating on coming this year.. However the airfar right now is about $550 per person.. That's a little insane.. I put in lower fare alerts on all the sites.. Hopefully something comes up :club:

I was really contemplating on coming this year.. However the airfar right now is about $550 per person.. That's a little insane.. I put in lower fare alerts on all the sites.. Hopefully something comes up :club:
Looks like around $450 for me right now, I miss $200 flights.

I'm out for Vegas. Surprised, huh? Just way too much shit going on. My next 19 weekends....yes, 19....St. Patty's Day downtown in the morning, then my brother's for a party.Just a hockey game. Whew.Deck building for my buddy/Jim Jefferies at Improv.Nothing. Holy shit, nothing! As of now...In my buddy's wedding. White tuxes with black pins, btw. I'm gonna pimp slap someone.Going to see Marlo's brother Fri night in Cleveland then beer fest in Youngstown OH on Sat."Tough Mudder" in NE PA with Marlo. I'll probably die this weekend. Look it up on youtube if you don't know it.Cinco de Mayo party at Marlo's parents. She told me her Mexican dad would be as drunk as my Irish ass will be on St Patty's Day.To Hocking Hills OH (45 mins SE of Columbus) to stay in a cabin for Marlo's birthday weekend.Zebra Cup. Hockey tourney with all refs from Dayton to Buffalo to DC playing. AKA drunk all weekend.Nothing. Holy shit, nothing! As of now...dmb in Akron, OH on Sunday.Autism Walk then Girl Talk concert on Saturday.Buddy's wedding.NHL Draft in Pittsburgh. Adam will be coming down from Rochester to go. Sooooo, we'll be drunk.Bachelor party in Put-In-Bay, OH.Nothing. Holy shit, nothing! As of now...2 dmb shows in Pittsburgh.Two weddings in one night.I'm sure you didn't read this far, but you get the idea.

I was really contemplating on coming this year.. However the airfar right now is about $550 per person.. That's a little insane.. I put in lower fare alerts on all the sites.. Hopefully something comes up :ts
Looks like around $450 for me right now, I miss $200 flights.
I looked up flights just to see and United has some in the mid-300s from here for that weekend. I'm shocked.Maybe because we have an international airport? :club:
I looked up flights just to see and United has some in the mid-300s from here for that weekend. I'm shocked.Maybe because we have an international airport? :club:
That has to be it.. I don't think we have one of those in these here parts..
So like Fri-Mon June 22-25? I can probably do that.
Yes. I may shoot for a day before or after. I haven't looked at flights yet, but yep. VEGAS!
I'm out for Vegas. Surprised, huh? Just way too much shit going on. My next 19 weekends....yes, 19....St. Patty's Day downtown in the morning, then my brother's for a party.Just a hockey game. Whew.Deck building for my buddy/Jim Jefferies at Improv.Nothing. Holy shit, nothing! As of now...In my buddy's wedding. White tuxes with black pins, btw. I'm gonna pimp slap someone.Going to see Marlo's brother Fri night in Cleveland then beer fest in Youngstown OH on Sat."Tough Mudder" in NE PA with Marlo. I'll probably die this weekend. Look it up on youtube if you don't know it.Cinco de Mayo party at Marlo's parents. She told me her Mexican dad would be as drunk as my Irish ass will be on St Patty's Day.To Hocking Hills OH (45 mins SE of Columbus) to stay in a cabin for Marlo's birthday weekend.Zebra Cup. Hockey tourney with all refs from Dayton to Buffalo to DC playing. AKA drunk all weekend.Nothing. Holy shit, nothing! As of now...dmb in Akron, OH on Sunday.Autism Walk then Girl Talk concert on Saturday.Buddy's wedding.NHL Draft in Pittsburgh. Adam will be coming down from Rochester to go. Sooooo, we'll be drunk.Bachelor party in Put-In-Bay, OH.Nothing. Holy shit, nothing! As of now...2 dmb shows in Pittsburgh.Two weddings in one night.I'm sure you didn't read this far, but you get the idea.
DMB is not coming within 4 hours of here, totally blows. Considering Cincy or Atlanta, but probably wont happen. :(Good for you on the Autism walk btw

Lot of my friends are in Vegas right now for a wedding.This guy, Emory, is one of mine and Dennys really good friends and I couldn't help but laugh when I saw his wife post this picture.oB2tpL_ibj74ERDeM120.pngOf course the only thing I thought of was getting flipped off by Pete Rose

and if by some miracle we do get Manning, you can sure as fuck expect I'm posting a picture of him every fucking time he scores a touchdown in this thread with big blue bold letters exclaiming TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!

Forgot about using miles, ship the ticket!
and if by some miracle we do get Manning, you can sure as fuck expect I'm posting a picture of him every fucking time he scores a touchdown in this thread with big blue bold letters exclaiming TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!
I'm betting on the Dolphins.