FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Glad the storms didn't do anyone any harm.Vegas in 4 days and counting.Except i'm taking tomorrow off to play golf, so that's a non-work day, so it doesn't count. 3 days and counting!

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'm taking my day off this week. I'm doing it right, currently by sitting on the couch in my jammie pants. I have stuff to do, but I'm not doing it. Woohoo...Slacking!

I'm taking my day off this week. I'm doing it right, currently by sitting on the couch in my jammie pants. I have stuff to do, but I'm not doing it. Woohoo...Slacking!
I'm doing the same, except in gym shorts.. Catching up on all the TV I've missed this week. :club:
It's weird that you'd never heard a tornado siren. That's what we were talking about, right?
i grew up in south Florida...not too many tornado's down there....and well, you don't really need a siren for a hurricane
i grew up in south Florida...not too many tornado's down there....and well, you don't really need a siren for a hurricane
Oh yeah. I always picture you as Canadian...though I have no idea why.
Henry,I will be in Chicago next week for 4 hours....If you have time care to come to the airport and have a few drinks with me?
Hmmm, depends on my schedule.When? You know Chicken is here next week Mon-Thurs.