FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I cooked Dave's birthday dinner. He's easy to please. I did pork chops and garlic mash. I also made him Lima beans. He likes Lima beans and I basically never make them. For dessert we had red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting (thank you Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines, I forget which). We watched A Few Good Men (a gift from Amanda) and played Ticket to Ride, Marklin. The kids were pretty good (all five of them) and didn't drive us too crazy.
You're a good wife. Now I'm hungry.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Good evening folks, caught up. Home from poker, didn't do anything today. Now it's time for a quiet evening at home, a little PSO league play and some grub from the Center Square Pub. Hope life is good for all you out there.

Saturday morning cartoons pretty much suck now. Ugh. Dragonball Z and Sonic-X are downright annoying.
Yeah they do, which is why i watch nickelodeonwe took the popcorn off 2 more ceilings....god taking popcorn off the ceiling sux!!! But now that it's done it looks 100x's better...The down side is that it makes the ceilings w/popcorn still on them look so nasty and dirty...on a sidenote - I will be in New Orleans for St. Patty's Day...if anyone wants to join :club:
The world is ending next year anyway, you're just getting a head start.
For once, Tennessee will be first at something.sidenote: We got hit, too. We spent some time in our basement between 2 and 3 am. We are all in one piece, though. We just had really strong storms, no funnel clouds.
For once, Tennessee will be first at something.sidenote: We got hit, too. We spent some time in our basement between 2 and 3 am. We are all in one piece, though. We just had really strong storms, no funnel clouds.
lolsidenote - how do you find out at 2 am a storm is coming, aren't you asleep at that time?
lolsidenote - how do you find out at 2 am a storm is coming, aren't you asleep at that time?
Tornado sirens. It's like an air raid.

So, I might have ignored the sirens (not really a smart thing to do) because I was tired, but Dave was up yelling, "Basement!" in an insistent fashion. He doesn't want us to die or end up in Oz, I guess.

they really have those? do they sound throughout the city???i never knew...i am tipsy :club:
Yep. They test them every Friday at 11:20 am.
they really have those? do they sound throughout the city???i never knew...i am tipsy :club:
Yup, woke me up at 2:00 so I turned on the TV saw we were not in danger and went back to sleep. A little later they went off again, same result.
Yep. They test them every Friday at 11:20 am.
you need to check your clocks dear.

so this will mean pretty much nothing to probably anyone in here except for maybe Paul, but got to drink a few beers with Firehouse's guitar player at my bar last night while running poker.

so this will mean pretty much nothing to probably anyone in here except for maybe Paul, but got to drink a few beers with Firehouse's guitar player at my bar last night while running poker.
I remember their name, but not what they sang. This is similar to my tequila with the bass player of Great White story.

I've decided to do my Spanish reading in the bath. If I can manage reading in English in the bath, Spanish shouldn't be that much of a stretch.

Glad to hear.
I have also met Firehouse. About 5 years ago, they played a show at a local bar and my brother's band opened for them.