FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I'm slightly shocked you don't have a lawyer, given how the seperation has been going, but I think I can understand why. Really seriously get one ASAP because, the way this is going, I wouldn't be surprised to see her try to take everything you have (sorry if this is out of line, just my distant opinion). Find yourself an accountant to help with the upcoming audit as well.

• Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'm slightly shocked you don't have a lawyer, given how the seperation has been going, but I think I can understand why. Really seriously get one ASAP because, the way this is going, I wouldn't be surprised to see her try to take everything you have (sorry if this is out of line, just my distant opinion). Find yourself an accountant to help with the upcoming audit as well.
Well first you have to have something to have it taken away. So that's not a problem. I want to do it right, and that's gonna take some cash. That's what I have been waiting and saving for.
No problem driving to work, very light traffic (all the smart people stayed home.)When I got here I got stuck in the parking lot.
irony!!
i liked it
bubbled in the nego last night. Arghhhh!
dammit...i need to remember to play these

Good morning folks, caught up.Had a good night at the club last night, Toni and I were involved in a 4 way chop. $230 each with Toni getting $50 more for being chip leader.

Good morning folks, caught up.Had a good night at the club last night, Toni and I were involved in a 4 way chop. $230 each with Toni getting $50 more for being chip leader.
Very nice.
sweet
That wasn't a red lobster - it was a long john silver's/kfc
Our Long John Silver's is paired with Taco Bell. Ahhhhh, the gastrointestinal delights.I am off to crash, later all.Cards live, pots monsters.