• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Rudy makes me cry.
Who wouldn't? The crowd chanting his name, his teammates pleading for him to get in, the reluctant coach finally putting him in and then making the tackle. Quite the drama.

We survived the first day of school. It was busy busy busy. My car is overheating again. I have a leaking hose. I can hear it but I can't see it. I'm going to go out and investigate.

I couldn't have been more then 3 rows away from their seats when I went to a game there a few years back.Good fuckin' story, huh?
Did your girlfriend get a foul ball?
email?
rocksquid@yahoo.com
I couldn't have been more then 3 rows away from their seats when I went to a game there a few years back.Good fuckin' story, huh?
Not really, but I'll take what I can get in here lately.
I see Tootie, Fresh, and Fruity.
I think you nailed it. That's Stan's favorite breakfast if you add the Rudy.You feeling any better, Paulie?

hello...hello.................................hello....................................................................