FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Scott, How about you do a whole dutch oven meal in the back yard and I'll come over and help you eat it?
If there's the sexin' after (or before, or both) then you have a deal.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Jennifer Aniston has revealed that she found it easy getting naked and talking dirty in her new movie.Aniston, 41, has just finished filming her new comedy flick Horrible Bosses, in which she appears naked.The former Friends actress stars alongside Charlie Day in the film as an oversexed dentist, who blackmails an employee for sex.And Aniston admitted she had the time of her life while filming scenes in which she even got to talk dirty to her co-stars.She told American newspaper USA Today: 'The crazy part is the ease with which all these words are falling out of my mouth.'I don't know what I've unlocked here, it's so funny and weird and twisted – I'm naked with Charlie Day, who I've known for minutes.' Whooooooo!!!!!

Good evening folks, caught up.Home from the bar, chopped the tab so dinner was free. One more week before final table and I am in first place. That means I'll be playing for plane tix to Vegas.Wrong kind of dutch oven doug.

Good evening folks, caught up.Home from the bar, chopped the tab so dinner was free. One more week before final table and I am in first place. That means I'll be playing for plane tix to Vegas.Wrong kind of dutch oven doug.
Can you use them anytime if you win them?
Good evening folks, caught up.Home from the bar, chopped the tab so dinner was free. One more week before final table and I am in first place. That means I'll be playing for plane tix to Vegas..
Well done sir. Keep it going.
I'll just assume they are all 18 year old seniors.
With my position with the robot team I can't touch them until they're graduated (not that that's been a big problem area for me.)
Take it down
Seriously? You couldn't pay me enough to float around in freshwater river around here. I thought it was a northern thing.
LOL....by near I mean Gainesville/Ocala area. Some beautiful floats, fresh spring water, very cool.We'll have to go sometime. I don't think it's what you think.