FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

I have reached the second stage.Not a bad robot day. We won award for innovation in control for something we threw on last minute with duct tape. I guess having Jessica explain it to the judges helped. Hope for more success tomorrow.
Woo Hoo!
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Thank you sir. 2 of every new ball they come out with this year, plus shirts, bags, and accessories.
Righteous schwag.
Fucking Siena.
I'm a 10 minute ride from their campus. We used to go there at midnight on Saturdays and get on the radio station there, 88.3 WVCR, and play China White tunes along with a bunch of other heavy stuff. Always fun. Congrats Tim on the alma mater win.
Scott might have a job.
Excellent. Something you'll enjoy?Good evening folks, caught up.
I have reached the second stage.Not a bad robot day. We won award for innovation in control for something we threw on last minute with duct tape. I guess having Jessica explain it to the judges helped. Hope for more success tomorrow.
Is the second stage where you check out the nerdy high school girls?That's two too many stages, voldy.Ren: Snarkiness wasn't intended, just trying to be inclusive. As a Canadian, I run hot and cold on the March Madness myself.
Ren: Snarkiness wasn't intended, just trying to be inclusive. As a Canadian, I run hot and cold on the March Madness myself.
No I meant I thought you thought I was being snarky when I wasn't. Nevermind. We're good. Love Ewe Blue.
Fucking Siena.
Eat shit.
By the way, Blue, it seems like you assume snarkiness where none was intended a couple of times lately. Everything alright?
Since when is everything alright with Blue?
Well then would you like to talk about menstruation, pot, or country music?
Yeeeeees!Oh, you weren't talking to me?
Congrats Tim on the alma mater win.
Tanks.