• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

That's some 3rd level thought going on, deep.
That's just how I roll.It's the first day of spring and we're right in the middle of a blizzard. It was 70 degrees yesterday and going to be 57 tomorrow but 6-14 inches of snow today. If that ends up being true, we will break the all time snowiest winter ever in OK record on the first day of spring.Bizarro.
Well then would you like to talk about menstruation, pot, or country music?
Pot or country music, or both. Though, I'll participate in a menstruation discussion if that's what everyone else wants to do.I need to buy Blake's new album.
I have reached the second stage.Not a bad robot day. We won award for innovation in control for something we threw on last minute with duct tape. I guess having Jessica explain it to the judges helped. Hope for more success tomorrow.
What was your innovation?
Scott might have a job.
Oooh, glgl!
That's just how I roll.It's the first day of spring and we're right in the middle of a blizzard. It was 70 degrees yesterday and going to be 57 tomorrow but 6-14 inches of snow today. If that ends up being true, we will break the all time snowiest winter ever in OK record on the first day of spring.Bizarro.
We're supposed to get snow tomorrow, I think. Weird.

I walked(ran a little) a 5k today. It took me almost 38 minutes. I'm slow. Conner finished in about 28 and Raist finished in 21:30. Raist finished third in his age group and 33 overall. For a guy who hasn't trained since November, I think that was pretty impressive.

Pot or country music, or both. Though, I'll participate in a menstruation discussion if that's what everyone else wants to do.I need to buy Blake's new album.
It's funny. I have an extra copy. I will mail it to you.
It's funny. I have an extra copy. I will mail it to you.
Huh! Go figure. What a coincidence. Who'd have thought you'd have bought more than one copy of Blake's new album? Thanks!sidenote: My body is damn tired and we're getting together with the softball team this afternoon to practice before the season starts. Ugh.
What was your innovation?
a sensor that detects the vacuum level in the hose to tell us when we are in possession of a ball and turns on some bright lights on the robot so we know.
So, um, I didn't mean you couldn't talk about the tourney.
Wow Northern Iowa!