• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

That song is stuck in my head and I don't care. It's awesome. What is also awesome is watching Nebraska get their poop pushed in.
It was fun for a while. What a horrible 4th quarter for Missouri.
7834_183399451048_596911048_4067250_7247783_n.jpgPretty sure that Erin and I found my Halloween costume at Target the other day when we were picking up dog food.
Assssk me about my weeeinnnerrrrObama 2009 Nobel Peace Prize Winner, interesting.
Oooooooooooooooh so now your qualifying that shit!Well how about the two weeks of leave coming up?We had breakfast catered in for customer appreciation week. I don't deal with customers, but I'll take the free breakfast.
that is some well deserved time off..i can't wait 19 days :club:
Just sorted out the details, will definitely be playing some 50/100 HORSE in Chicago. Need some run good one time.
Good Luck!!
(831): I puked off the balcony.(1-831): Not horrible(831): Into the hottub. There were six people in it. I had eaten all their pizza.(630): my sister and i are watching a movie and pregaming together. and by pregaming i mean shes not drinking since she 14 and im drinking alone. (yes that's my area code)(206): My jaw hurts. Such a slutty injury.. (919): Learn some fucking English or leave me alone! "Your" is for something that belongs to you, like 'your herpes'. And "you're" is a contraction for "you are", like "you're not sleeping with me".(480): They need to add a relationship status option on fb that says "having the baby of..."(925): He cant even get with danielle. Thats like striking out in t-ball
is 919 the area code for TN?
My Matt and Kim are more fun, but they don't sing that well. That is a catchy tune.BrilliantSo after Market Day, I came home and loaded up the freezer. Then Dave and I went out to dinner. It was nice. Now I'm going to go get me some lovin'. I look sexy in my unicorn shirt.
This is the longest i've gone w/out since bootcamp

Some from my area code(727): if hell is full of stilettos, fake tans, bleached hair, overused make-up, drawn out s's and blatent bitchiness, then i'm in hell right now.(1-727): Lol welcome to greek life -------------------------------(727): He only uses me for sexual pleasure. The sad part is I don't even feel like a slut. I just I feel like I should just live in the top drawer of his nightstand....for free of course. -------------------------------(727): Katie is reenacting me jizzing in her eye via emoticons... -------------------------------(727): If your still trying to figure out the moment I stopped caring; it was the point in which you said "I really wasn't sure whose baby it was" -------------------------------(727): i found your underwear in my bra... i dont even remember how this happened.(1-727): shit. all i remember is the look on your moms face.