FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

If you were the small suitcase that I needed where would you be?
In my basement.
Yeah, I'm hoping I can make enough from poker to cover the payment. We shall see.
Oooh, that would be awesome!
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

June 25-28: NYCJuly 3-5: Drunken canoe tripJuly 10-12: Weekend long bachelor partyJuly 18: Wedding picnic for the couple from OBXJuly 25: Strait/Blake concertAug 15: Chicago for Bucs @ Cubs or a local wine festivalAug 28-30: Weekend long bachelor partySept 5: My 30thSept 19: WeddingSept 26: Weddinggg, Mr. Liver

Don't they have some great weed in BC? That could be a good peace offering for Shaver.
there is some hella good weed here for sure, i don't smoke but for the occasional time with my bro but i can always get some, i doubt us postal is going to deliver it though but if she wants to come up here i'll get some for suretrue story about mei didn't do any drugs for about 20 years, quit before my 19th birthdayanyways i get back from surfing and am still in mexico mode and we are playing poker at a buddy's place a couple blocks awayi drive down cause i feel like wearing shorts and flip flops still and its snowing outsidea couple hours into the game nice guy eddie goes out on the patio, and for some reason my brain say "GO WITH HIM", so i ask if its alright i come smoke a j with him, he gives me a funny look and says okayi come back in and five minutes later i'm so stoned i can't see my cards, and i'm playing terriblei get up and tell the boys i'm too stoned to play and i'm going homeit took me about 5 minutes to drive the 1.5 blocks home, now before you curse me out for driving stoned i live in a quiet area, no major roads and i drove about walking speed home, i couldn't have caught up to anything, nevermind hit iti walk in the door and my wife has a couple friends over, she looks at her watch which says 10:00 pm and says "what are you doing home?" as we usually play till 1:00 or 2:00 at least"i'm stoned and have to go to bed" i sayshe gives me a weird look and off i gosince then i'll have the occasional hoot here and there, but that first time back was a doozy, pot has gotten pretty damn good since the olded days
You still should.
Funny thing is, little people scare me, not kids, but mini-adults. I just want to pick them up and toss them.One of the construction sites we were working on had a wee-man. He was pretty cool though, I thought it was bring your kid to work day then he turned around and I jumped back.
there is some hella good weed here for sure, i don't smoke but for the occasional time with my bro but i can always get some, i doubt us postal is going to deliver it though but if she wants to come up here i'll get some for suretrue story about mei didn't do any drugs for about 20 years, quit before my 19th birthdayanyways i get back from surfing and am still in mexico mode and we are playing poker at a buddy's place a couple blocks awayi drive down cause i feel like wearing shorts and flip flops still and its snowing outsidea couple hours into the game nice guy eddie goes out on the patio, and for some reason my brain say "GO WITH HIM", so i ask if its alright i come smoke a j with him, he gives me a funny look and says okayi come back in and five minutes later i'm so stoned i can't see my cards, and i'm playing terriblei get up and tell the boys i'm too stoned to play and i'm going homeit took me about 5 minutes to drive the 1.5 blocks home, now before you curse me out for driving stoned i live in a quiet area, no major roads and i drove about walking speed home, i couldn't have caught up to anything, nevermind hit iti walk in the door and my wife has a couple friends over, she looks at her watch which says 10:00 pm and says "what are you doing home?" as we usually play till 1:00 or 2:00 at least"i'm stoned and have to go to bed" i sayshe gives me a weird look and off i gosince then i'll have the occasional hoot here and there, but that first time back was a doozy, pot has gotten pretty damn good since the olded days
Are you Rose?
loooooooooolno way his speling is way better than hersjust afrayed of punchuationmarks and parigrafsloooool
i hate typing on my lap topwhen i'm on my comp i get betterbut you will know i'm on the wireless when you see a post like this

Officially no doubt about it ..... redneck ....Comment left on my facebook from a neighbor ... "Wait til your wife sees this.... She'll be taking off a flip flop tonight!!"

I was just wondering how many, if any, people think I made up the NYC thing and that I'm really going to show up in Vegas?
I didn't, but you can always try to prove me wrong.
Officially no doubt about it ..... redneck ....Comment left on my facebook from a neighbor ... "Wait til your wife sees this.... She'll be taking off a flip flop tonight!!"
I'm glad it's no doubt now, Terry.Some of us just...weren't...100%...sure.
June 25-28: NYCJuly 3-5: Drunken canoe tripJuly 10-12: Weekend long bachelor partyJuly 18: Wedding picnic for the couple from OBXJuly 25: Strait/Blake concertAug 15: Chicago for Bucs @ Cubs or a local wine festivalAug 28-30: Weekend long bachelor partySept 5: My 30thSept 19: WeddingSept 26: Weddinggg, Mr. Liver
Bah! The liver is evil and must be punished! I've made it to 44! See your future! :club:
I should be picking up the new one at 5 tonight, w00t.Boo to having a car payment.
Grats.I've never not had a car payment, but my current ride will be paid off in November. It'll be nice to have that extra $275/month.
I was just wondering how many, if any, people think I made up the NYC thing and that I'm really going to show up in Vegas?
It never crossed my mind. I absolutely think you snubbed us for other people. It wouldn't be the first time!
Funny thing is, little people scare me, not kids, but mini-adults. I just want to pick them up and toss them.One of the construction sites we were working on had a wee-man. He was pretty cool though, I thought it was bring your kid to work day then he turned around and I jumped back.
Dwarf tossing is only acceptable in cases of extreme emergency. Ask Gimli.
Can we start a club? I hate one of my brothers too. The douche brother that I went for lunch with last week. That said he was gonna call me to do something on Sunday, so I left the day open and then he NEVER called me. Yeah, I'm over it.Dude's put on a ton of weight though no?
So am I in the minority here? I have 2 brothers and all 3 of us are pretty tight and hang out all the time.Yeah, he does look like Stay Puft Duval now.