• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I am so...not good...when put on the spot to describe stuff like this. I'd say the aereolas are roughly quarter-sized and are a fairly deep red - they're not light colored and I wouldn't call them "dark" either. The actual nipple, when tweaked, is...this is where I have no idea what to compare it to. It's good. Not like some that are abnormally long/thick or short/skinny. A pencil eraser is a pretty common way to describe nipples, but it always makes me picture them as sort of squared off at the top and that freaks me out. So let's say a rounded off pencil eraser. Pretty much all of that was incredibly unsexy. Thanks for ruining nipples for me.
These parts are sexy enough.
She'd leave you for sure if she thought you were asking for her to move in.Thanks!
Ah, no. She wants us to move in together in July when her lease runs up. It's not happening.
Ah, no. She wants us to move in together in July when her lease runs up. It's not happening.
I'm not moving in with my GF or having her move in with me, anytime soon. We both own houses and the market sucks right now, plus I like having my own space.
Maybe a ratio of how much space it takes up within the aereola? I'd guess between 15 and 20% of the nipple is actual nipple.
Next time just bring a protractor and calculator with you
Baxter is getting big. After his grooming this week.....Bax.jpg
Has he grown out of that goofy jumpsuit?
What you really meant...
I'm hoping that's the direction it leads.