• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Never give up. Just when you think it's hopeless you'll find someway to post from work again.Oh wait, maybe that doesn't totally apply.Regardless, never give up.
w00t, now if I could find a way to have less work I could post more too.
*Edit - Upon further reflection and advice from Norm, it's probably not the best idea to put exactly how out there for everyone to see if I want to have any chance of it continuing to work.Let's just say "it just started working on its own".
I'm no one, but when I decide on a new account. I will be putting very little out there. JS.Don't quote this plz.

dammmit, so much for trying to gain on Renae's post count anymoreAnyone know much about home appraisals? I've read online and got the basic jist of them and most of the crap is out of your control like the market, what houses sold for in the area, etc. I realize it is not a home inspection and they are not checking every little thing, but I'm wondering if there is some good simple advice one might follow or do to insure they are getting the most value out of their appraisal.We just switched from a 30 year to a 15 year and they are doing an appraisal next week to verify the LTV.

dammmit, so much for trying to gain on Renae's post count anymore
You just wish you were this pretty. :POkay, here's the point in the afternoon where I would be desperately surfing the web for something interesting to read. Today is gonna be different though, right? Get to it people.

BALLS...Side note #1: I once banged a girl that has her own imdb page. No picture on it, since I'm sure you were going to ask.Side note #2: Warren Moon's first name isn't "Warren". It's Harold.Side note #3: I might have brought up "Side note #1" before, but she just sent me her page again...so I thought I would bring it up again.Side note #4: I banged her more than "once".Side note #5: Harold loves to DUI.

Ok, that catch up was just plain mean. Brag post: Im famoushttp://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/na...0,7377007.story
Officer Roger Bacon was cruising in his four-wheel-drive patrol vehicle through largely deserted streets, as the thwump of music and sporadic hoots wafted out the doors of the Harbor View. Down by the dock, a pair of large transport boats -- their lights glowing eerily in the frozen fog -- waited for loads of fish.Soon a call came in from the huge Westward Seafoods processing complex, where an inebriated young Alaska Native woman from Bethel, far from home on her first job, was sitting, crying and murmuring, under the reproachful eye of a security guard."Do you know where you are?" Bacon asked gently, crouching down beside her."I don't know. I'm scared," she said."Where do you need to go to be safe?""I need to go be with my dad."Bacon walked her up to her room and made her promise not to leave until morning.
Page Not FoundSorry, the page you requested could not be found. * If you are trying to reach a page from a bookmark, the page URL may have changed. Please choose a section from the navigation at the left of this page. * If you are looking for an older news story, it may no longer be here. Free archives of stories are maintained for one week on latimes.com. To search for a story published in the past week, use the search box at the top of the page. * If the story is more than one week old, you should be able to find it in the LATimes archive. Searching is free, but there is a fee for downloading full text of found articles. * You can also view our Site Map to find what you are looking for.If you still have trouble finding what you need, please go to our customer service page.Thank you for visiting latimes.com.
It's fixed.
Just like Northern Exposure
It is! I loved that show.
Maybe she was hoping you'd invite her in..offer her a Heiniken...then one thing would lead to another and...BOW-CHIKA-WA-WA
Yep. That's why I would've driven over as opposed to email. I should get in the car right now.
The guy who found my phone called a few people on it last night to tell them to tell me that he had found it and wanted to give it back.He leaves his number with 1 of my coworkersSo I have one of my friends call him this morning so i can meet up with him (it's amazing how addicted i am to that thing) and the guy denies having my phone :(I think he realized how much he could get and pawned it for crack this morning....
Wow. Let's hope karma kicks in. I hope his crack turns out to be baking soda and aspirin.
I'm back in the saddle again, bitches!Wooohoooooo!
EEEEEEeeeeeeEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeEEEEEEeeeeeeEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEEEEEee!
You just wish you were this pretty. :POkay, here's the point in the afternoon where I would be desperately surfing the web for something interesting to read. Today is gonna be different though, right? Get to it people.
I wore my wrap that I made to work today and got all kinds of compliments on it.Conner is being tested again this year for Gifted and Talented class. He's getting straight A's and he's like the 2nd or 3rd smartest kid in his class. I'm not sure he's quirky enough or "talented" enough to get in. I think he's just a dedicated student and he's smart. If he gets in, great, if he doesn't, no biggie. I had to fill out a long form extolling his virtues today. I'm pretty sure I'm biased.A kid at another elementary school in our district was hit by a bus today. He died instantly. Very sad and very scary stuff.
BALLS...Side note #1: I once banged a girl that has her own imdb page. No picture on it, since I'm sure you were going to ask.Side note #2: Warren Moon's first name isn't "Warren". It's Harold.Side note #3: I might have brought up "Side note #1" before, but she just sent me her page again...so I thought I would bring it up again.Side note #4: I banged her more than "once".Side note #5: Harold loves to DUI.
My cousin has her own IMDB page. I don't live in Tennessee so I didn't bang so I've never mentioned it before.
Bacon walked her up to her room and made her promise not to leave until morning.I wore my wrap that I made to work today and got all kinds of compliments on it.Conner is being tested again this year for Gifted and Talented class. He's getting straight A's and he's like the 2nd or 3rd smartest kid in his class. I'm not sure he's quirky enough or "talented" enough to get in. I think he's just a dedicated student and he's smart. If he gets in, great, if he doesn't, no biggie. I had to fill out a long form extolling his virtues today. I'm pretty sure I'm biased.A kid at another elementary school in our district was hit by a bus today. He died instantly. Very sad and very scary stuff.
That Officer Bacon is good peeps.How long did it take you to make that wrap? It seems like you're busting those out pretty quick.Congrats to Conner!Hit by a school bus or a regular bus?
Okay, here's the point in the afternoon where I would be desperately surfing the web for something interesting to read. Today is gonna be different though, right? Get to it people.
I spent my entire morning doing that.

Have you guys seen the pics of them lifting that US Airways plane out of the Hudson? It's still amazing to me how little damage that plane actually took considering that landing on water is just as damaging as landing on concrete.worksondock.jpgbarage.jpgcrane.jpglifts.jpgliftsbeenlowered.jpgliftsbeenlowered2.jpglifts3.jpglift4.jpglift5.jpglift6.jpglift7.jpglift8.jpgplaneclearswater2.jpgplaneclearswater3.jpgplaneonbarage.jpgplaneonbarage2.jpgplaneonbarage3.jpgplaneonbarage4.jpgplaneonbarage5.jpgengine.jpg

I just somehow nailed a free room at the Showboat for tonight.. so guess who decided to head to AC tonight even though I will be there from Thursday till Sunday next week too? hehe
Not bad.