• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

looks like circuit city closing up shop and being liquidatedgg 30K more jobs
A blind monk in a secluded mountain monastery could have seen that one coming.

Here's another, Terry:TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts are hoping a former NFL assistant coach can turn things around for the struggling team.The CFL club officially introduced Bart Andrus as their new head coach Friday. He comes to the Argos from the NFL's Tennessee Titans where he was an offensive assistant this season.While he has no CFL experience, Andrus is confident he can do the job."I'm very happy to be here," Andrus said during a news conference. "I'm an adventurer. I look at this as a new challenge. I would not be here, without a doubt, if I didn't think I could do the job."

Shaler native currently living in Charlotte, N.C., was one of 155 people to survive yesterday's plane crash into the frigid Hudson River in New York City.Jerry Shanko, 31, had spent the week working in New York as part of his job as an analyst with Bank of America, said his parents, Becky and Jerome Shanko, of Shaler.Jerry Shanko, a graduate of Shaler High School and the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, was scheduled to fly back to Charlotte this morning on a Bank of America corporate jet.Awesome.

In case you guys didn't know...those emails are SCAMS!! Who KNEW!?!?!?http://www.windsorstar.com/Leamington+lose...3799/story.html
Um....wow. Here's a suggestion from a blogger on what Mayors of the NFL teams playing in the Conference Championships can do to make their friendly bets more interesting. I'm sure Tim will get a kick out of the Pittsburgh-related suggestions. PRIM-MANNY BROS
they filed for bankruptcy protection i november and were hoping for a good holiday season
and i was hoping to wake up with a bunch of chicks sucking my dick on christmas.that shenko shaler shit is like the movie crash... only more rilller.i gotta music recording shit to do all ****ing day until like 11pm... i'm kinda bummed...oh and DNA.... **** you... man i'm not on drugs...i swear that shits happening.... maybe it's cause i use google chrome.... or maybe it's the LSD i ate this summer. (spongebob squrepants lamps are freaky as fuck)
i gotta music recording shit to do all ****ing day until like 11pm... i'm kinda bummed...oh and DNA.... **** you... man i'm not on drugs...i swear that shits happening....
tough life eyand no, it's not

awesomeHAMMOND, Ind. — In a scene straight out of the movie "A Christmas Story," a 10-year-old Hammond boy got his tongue stuck to a metal light pole.Police say the unidentified fourth-grader was able to tell them that a friend dared him to lick the pole Wednesday night. Temperatures in Hammond were around 10 degrees at the time.By the time an ambulance arrived, the boy was able to yank his tongue off the frozen pole.

From the "How Many Sexual Partners?" thread:

I can only imagine the confusion this poll is causing inside the army thread...."Is he counting public places?""I dunno.... I guess so""How bout bathrooms..... technically theyre private ya know""Nah, dont count them""Whatta bout a handjob from another members wife?""Was the husbands wife watching?""She was filming it""Put that down as two""Why two?""Notice how unsteady the film was""What about Vegas?""Anyone got a calculator?"
How many times have you seen him now?
0i was supposed to in Sept. but he cancelled the show....soo tonight is it..i'm gonna ask him to sign my coffee shop amsterdam shirt....do u think he will?then i'm gonna ask him to smoke...well maybe...i will need some liquid courage for that one...
0then i'm gonna ask him to smoke...well maybe...i will need some liquid courage for that one...
Weird, I thought you had mentioned already seeing him and asking him this. But maybe you just mentioned that was your plan the last time you were supposed to see him.
and i was hoping to wake up with a bunch of chicks sucking my dick on christmas.that shenko shaler shit is like the movie crash... only more rilller.i gotta music recording shit to do all ****ing day until like 11pm... i'm kinda bummed...oh and DNA.... **** you... man i'm not on drugs...i swear that shits happening.... maybe it's cause i use google chrome.... or maybe it's the LSD i ate this summer. (spongebob squrepants lamps are freaky as fuck)
i can't believe u did LSD....i'm sorta scared to do that again...i sooooooo don't want to trip for hours on end...i do want to try mushrooms...i never have...i pussied out of doing them in amsterdam....cuz i basically suck at life.
awesomeHAMMOND, Ind. — In a scene straight out of the movie "A Christmas Story," a 10-year-old Hammond boy got his tongue stuck to a metal light pole.Police say the unidentified fourth-grader was able to tell them that a friend dared him to lick the pole Wednesday night. Temperatures in Hammond were around 10 degrees at the time.By the time an ambulance arrived, the boy was able to yank his tongue off the frozen pole.
That's news? I'm pretty sure I've done that 4 or 5 times this calendar year as a kid.
Weird, I thought you had mentioned already seeing him and asking him this. But maybe you just mentioned that was your plan the last time you were supposed to see him.
probably what i did.....sooooo we went out for lunch and fockers got me drunk!!oh yeah - and i'm drinking a heineken at my desk :club:
sooooo we went out for lunch and fockers got me drunk!!oh yeah - and i'm drinking a heineken at my desk :club:
So not fair. I'd come back with "I get to leave early today" but I don't get to drink alcohol at my desk so there's no point.
So not fair. I'd come back with "I get to leave early today" but I don't get to drink alcohol at my desk so there's no point.
yeah well...everyone is at an offsite today..so we're getting outta here soon to go back to the bar..i soooooooo WIN!!Did i mention i have a 4 day weekend...cuz they gave us the inauguration off...

So, you may have heard recently about PETA's new campaign where they want fish to now be referred to as "sea kittens" in hopes that it will deter people from catching and eating them. Out of curiosity, I decided to check out the website for the campaign. Out of further curiosity, I had to check out the "Sea Kitten Stories" section and......I just...I don't even know what to say.