FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Haven't watched it yet.Sure would be cool if we had some kind of spoiler function.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?....NEXT WEEK TO WATCH IT?
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?....NEXT WEEK TO WATCH IT?
I'm watching it now. I was waiting till Ozz got out of bed.I'm not surprised Roger lost but I think it means that Roger will never win the French. It's tough for his legacy especially considering the slump he's been in lately. It would have been good for him to right the train and get things moving forward again. However, Rafa is just a beast at this thing. And this year he's played like he's the one chasing destiny, which is kind of cool too.They both better watch out for Djokovich though. That Serbian is sneaking up on both of them rather quickly and after Wimbledon we're gonna be in the part of the year Djokovich loves most.
The Melting Pot is okay. I'm not sure what everyone (ie, Brad) is raving about there. The cheese and the chocolate were good but the meat course is just kinda eh.
I haven't been to one in a really long time, but I was never that impressed. If I go to a restaurant I want someone else to fix my meal for me.
the problem is....i DID wear an spf 50.....is there anything higher?i saw ALOT of boobies...but they were all attached to 16 year olds *shrug*
so you have a little stalking to do for a few years.
Did you know that I70 is closed?
I do now!ALSKHFSAFHADKHFKJADHFDAJFSDAHFJKDSAHFJKADHFDSAJKFHDAJSKFHJAKDHFKJADSHFLD!!!!!!I had to divert at 231 and go I-40 through Putnamville all the way to TH. I could have switched back at Brazil, but everyone was going that way so I went through Brazil past Rose and on into Terrible Haute. Then, Chris lives out near Sky King on the north side and I had to go all the way to 41 and around some more flooding to get there.Dave's parent's had water in their basement and garage up to about 8 inches high. It went high enough to flood the dryer. Their mailboxes down by the road were completely submerged and the fuel and fertilizer tanks floated away. Two floated up into the front yard and one drifted all the way to Crooked Creek. The land they owned in the reservoir is a gonner along with the rest of the 7000 acres in that area. The levy broke. Pretty much no one in Clay County will have any corn this year from the sound of it. The flooding was vast. Most folks had already replanted after the seed washed out once already due to heavy rain and now it will be too late to replant by the time it dries out enough to get machinery in there. They may get some beans in.
Haven't watched it yet.Sure would be cool if we had some kind of spoiler function.
unintentional, but I'm unlikely to ever use the spoiler function regarding a live sporting event.Fed looked like he didn't even care, there wasn't much effort. I know Nadal is basically unbeatable on clay right now, but it's odd his easiest match in the tourney probably took place in the finals. I doubt he broke a sweat.
I do now!ALSKHFSAFHADKHFKJADHFDAJFSDAHFJKDSAHFJKADHFDSAJKFHDAJSKFHJAKDHFKJADSHFLD!!!!!!I had to divert at 231 and go I-40 through Putnamville all the way to TH. I could have switched back at Brazil, but everyone was going that way so I went through Brazil past Rose and on into Terrible Haute. Then, Chris lives out near Sky King on the north side and I had to go all the way to 41 and around some more flooding to get there.Dave's parent's had water in their basement and garage up to about 8 inches high. It went high enough to flood the dryer. Their mailboxes down by the road were completely submerged and the fuel and fertilizer tanks floated away. Two floated up into the front yard and one drifted all the way to Crooked Creek. The land they owned in the reservoir is a gonner along with the rest of the 7000 acres in that area. The levy broke. Pretty much no one in Clay County will have any corn this year from the sound of it. The flooding was vast. Most folks had already replanted after the seed washed out once already due to heavy rain and now it will be too late to replant by the time it dries out enough to get machinery in there. They may get some beans in.
Wish I would have been online before you left, a whole lot of Indiana is underwater. Nick had to go clear down to Seymour and take 50 over to 446 and come back north to get to Bloomington today.
unintentional, but I'm unlikely to ever use the spoiler function regarding a live sporting event.
QFT, unless I am specifically requested to do so.
unintentional, but I'm unlikely to ever use the spoiler function regarding a live sporting event.Fed looked like he didn't even care, there wasn't much effort. I know Nadal is basically unbeatable on clay right now, but it's odd his easiest match in the tourney probably took place in the finals. I doubt he broke a sweat.
I agree that Federer's motivation seemed to be lacking today. It certainly wasn't the greatest quality final I've ever seen between the two. I'm with Borg in thinking that this year is Rafa's best chance to get Wimbledon.
I agree that Federer's motivation seemed to be lacking today. It certainly wasn't the greatest quality final I've ever seen between the two. I'm with Borg in thinking that this year is Rafa's best chance to get Wimbledon.
Really, they play tennis?Borg.jpg
That is a beautifully crafted joke. Just brilliant. I love it.
yes it was, BTW 70 is reopened.
That is a beautifully crafted joke. Just brilliant. I love it.
:club:
Gracias, gracias.Sooooo, since there's some folks here....anyone wanna play an army game or crack it up?
Of course it is now that I don't have to go that way, anymore.Ren,I could be up for crack.
evening, sir. How's the real estate biz?
Not as bad as the papers sound.I'm a slum lord now... doing mostly foreclosures. And buyers are worth their weight in gold these days.I put together a BEAUTIFUL deal last month... My buyer fall in love with a listing he saw on my website... the LOWEST priced home in the subdivision in the last year sold for $171k, and this was listed for $169,900. We offered $120k, and the seller said "GTFO here $120k!" Then we said "Okay, we'll just go next door and see what they think about $120k..." then they said "waitaminutewaitaminute let's just talk about this for a sec..."Sold at $142,500.How's the newspaper biz?