• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Push the boobs up and out of the top? Show some nipple and extra cleavage, then zip. Your tits are too big for it. Lucky bitch.
It's like seriously way too small. There's no way it's a juniors XL. I have several things that are that same size in my closet that I wear all the time. If it were just too tight or something I'd say it's just made small but there's no way it's gonna zip. I can barely get the zipper together at the bottom and if I forced it I MIGHT be able to zip it 1/2 way but there's no way it's going further than that.
oh shit I almost forgot to tell you guys ........
I almost forgot to tell you guys. I'm going to see Rush tomorrow.Also, my dad's surgery is scheduled for 5/7. We still don't know how much of his kidney, if any, they'll be able to save. Won't know till they actually get in there. So, thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.
From a Dutch newspaper.'We in Denmark cannot figure out why you are even bothering to hold an election.On one side, you have a lawyer who is married to a lawyer, and a lawyer who is married to a lawyer. On the other side, you have a true war hero married to a blonde with a huge chest who owns a beer distributorship.Is there a contest here?'
I genuinely laughed out loud at that.
I think we booked at Binions. Damnit. Does the offer still apply at competing hotels?
Can you take a drink from the bar at Binion's and walk across the street and leave said glass in the Nugget? Well, there ya go.
It's like seriously way too small. There's no way it's a juniors XL. I have several things that are that same size in my closet that I wear all the time. If it were just too tight or something I'd say it's just made small but there's no way it's gonna zip. I can barely get the zipper together at the bottom and if I forced it I MIGHT be able to zip it 1/2 way but there's no way it's going further than that.
Do you still have the receipt?
I almost forgot to tell you guys. I'm going to see Rush tomorrow.Also, my dad's surgery is scheduled for 5/7. We still don't know how much of his kidney, if any, they'll be able to save. Won't know till they actually get in there. So, thanks again for the thoughts and prayers.
I hope it all goes well. Tell him I send my best.
Do you still have the receipt?I hope it all goes well. Tell him I send my best.
Probably but I'm not worried aobut it. I think I paid less than 10 bucks for it. I'm going to use it for inspiration.Thanks, I will.
Now Dave looks very cunning in his hat.This one is much better than my first attempt. 101_1299.jpg
That should be handy with the weather warming up.

Hello all.We were just talking about some of you weirdos, so we thought we should say hi... so hi.We are doing pretty well.. Lance just got a job at the Venetian dealing poker and I am about 8 months preggo now... her name is going to be Emily and should be arriving in early June. Katie is still a pretty darn cool kid. We moved into a nice house about a month ago (out of the ghetto, and I don't have to speak Spanish anymore!!) and we love it. Hope you all are doing well :club:

Hello all.We were just talking about some of you weirdos, so we thought we should say hi... so hi.We are doing pretty well.. Lance just got a job at the Venetian dealing poker and I am about 8 months preggo now... her name is going to be Emily and should be arriving in early June. Katie is still a pretty darn cool kid. We moved into a nice house about a month ago (out of the ghetto, and I don't have to speak Spanish anymore!!) and we love it. Hope you all are doing well :club:
Glad to hear everything is going well for you guys :)Congrats to Lance on the job and to you both on the baby and house :ts
Congrats on the new house and new job. Emily is a nice name.
Role better for you? A "race" isn't what they do. operating at night and killing everything in sight is "what they do!"Endurance and guts. that is all." huh? I wonder how much "guts" she'd have when the bullets start flying!To compare the two is beyond insane. Or should I say, Pyscho! :PThat is all.I believe so. July 12th. You still in Stan?
I heart Norm. :PNormie.......I wasn't "comparing" the two. I relayed what she said. That a Navy Seal team had never completed the course. I think the reason she said that was to put it in perspective.....of how difficult and grueling it is. I realized this is not what they are "trained" to do. But that's not really the point. When you say that it's not their "milieu", it's not really releveant........it's NOBODY'S milieu. The 4 members of the Seal teams, would have trained in advance for the race, like any other team. It's not a war situation, but it does involved great determination of body and mind. If you had heard her story, I think you would have been compelled by it. I obviously can't do it justice here. It took them 10 days to finish it (they have 12 max), and she broke her wrist on day 3 or 4. She had to continue on for 5-6 days, doing incredibly grueling physical things, with a hand blown up 3 times its normal size, almost black with bruising, and obviously very painful. That takes a certain type of guts, that most people don't have. I'm not saying the Seals suck, or are big pussies or anything like that. I just think it puts some perspective on it. That anyone who can finish that endurance challenge, even when the Seals couldn't.......has done something pretty amazing.
I'm oot. Hockey all weekend. And beer. And Pens games.
I thought that said penis games at first. No lie.