• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

well, since Jeff made Kari cry, I have to make it up to her now by going to the mountains so she can see the leaves changing, instead of staying here and watching football.Ok, fine. It's not really Jeff's fault because of that post, we were going anyway, but that was likely Blue's fault, too.

good morning folks.snoopdog was on Monk last night.nice pics greg, very impressive. they do that in Glens Falls and I've seen them drifting by.
no they don't....you were higher than a mofo and were just seein' things

See:Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)BB ($3.10)UTG ($9.95)UTG+1 ($8.35)MP1 ($5.65)MP2 ($9.20)MP3 ($16.15)CO ($9.90)Button ($3.75)Hero ($9.30)Preflop: Hero is SB with A :D , A :D . UTG raises to $0.35, 2 folds, MP2 raises to $0.8, 3 folds, Hero raises to $2.05, 1 fold, UTG folds, MP2 calls $1.20.Flop: ($4.50) 7 :) , 6 :) , Q :club:(2 players)Hero bets $3, MP2 calls $3.Turn: ($10.50) 3 :D(2 players)Hero bets $4.3 (All-In), MP2 calls $4.20 (All-In).River: ($18.90) 8 :D(2 players, 2 all-in)Final Pot: $18.90Results in white below: Hero has Ah Ac (one pair, aces). MP2 has QQ (three of a kind). Outcome: MP2 wins $19. convertor is fucked up...i was button with AA, repopped MP.then he check called me down.

Flashback catch-up posts. I am currently in a hotel in danville, IL. I've seen better, I've seen worse. This is about the equivalent to the type of room we could get for about 60 bucks near Atlantic city.Tough loss last night for the hockey team. Trailing 3-1 going into the third, the team scores 3 straight to take the lead, only to give the lead right back. Lost in overtime with about 12 second to go. Kinda sucks, but one hell of a game

Question for the people from IL...I have a friend who is thinking about moving to Champaign, IL. Do you have any insight into the area, living conditions, entertainment options etc etc about the area?
From what I saw driving around, they have a "downtown" area with restaurants and bars on both sides of a main street. It is fairly close to a highway (74 i think), but it basically seems to be setup like a standard big college town. 20 minutes in any direction all you'll find are corn fields. As far as how entertaining everything is, I wouldn 't know. I stayed in the hotel bar last night and drank on the coach's tab for the mjority of the night.
I only saw a still shot but it just seems like they picked a terrible spot to make this call. I bet this doesn't get called in MLB more than 10 times a year and they call it now in the playoffs in a big spot? Guys slide 3-4 feet to the left or right of the base all the time. I looked for it on youtube but it wasn't up yet.
It was interference. I heard about it, then saw a replay and there was no question once I saw it.
And, as long as I'm trying to piss people off......John and .....? Really? Has anyone tried to talk any sense into this kid? John, when you get around to reading this, if you do, let's talk on im. seriously.
You know where to find me if you want to talk. I won't really be available for another day or two because I am still out with the team and my internet access is kina hit or miss.Lance and Ang, congrats on the baby on the way and keep living the dream.