• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

RENAE JUST POSTED IN THE SICK THREAD
Is that a crime?Big tattletale. :club:
She is mad at you and I for not driving down last weekend to watch some big-12 game...
Oh, yeah, I meant, I'm mad at you and Josh, E. Thanks for the save, Josh.
Pretend there's a photo here with Allie on the left and Brad on the right. I'd pick left too dude.
Still left?editarrgggg...I put a real pic of me and Brad here, but then decided I didn't like it. Yes, I am a psycho.

I found a luckbox....Playing a tournament on UB, getting a bit shortstacked with about 300 left out of a 4500 man field.QJs, on button with a bunch of limpers, I tag along.J98 rainbow flop. Checks to guy to my right who bets 1k into a 2.4k pot. I raise to 5k, leaving 7 behind. He call, turn 8, checks to me and I push, he calls with 98... opps.River J... back to average stack, hooray.

AWWWWWWWWWWWHOW CUTE**read as nauseating
I guess it's good you quoted that, cuz otherwise I wouldn't have seen the white text. :club: p.s. prolly not as nauseating as a semen burp though, eh?