• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

I'm holding A7s in mid position, 2 limpers in front, i limp, 2 limpers behind, sb folds. Flop is 774 rainbow. Checks around.Turn is a 9. BB leads out for a pot size bet, folded to me, i wait, then call, 2 calls behind.River is the case 7. BB bets pot again, now I don't worry about chasing anyone out, push for about 2.5 his bet, and all fold.BB types in chat: 7???I reply: No, 66.BB: nhguy who folded preflop: I had the other 7, but this server connection sucks, so i couldn't get into the hand.Why would someone make that much shit up?

I'm holding A7s in mid position, 2 limpers in front, i limp, 2 limpers behind, sb folds. Flop is 774 rainbow. Checks around.Turn is a 9. BB leads out for a pot size bet, folded to me, i wait, then call, 2 calls behind.River is the case 7. BB bets pot again, now I don't worry about chasing anyone out, push for about 2.5 his bet, and all fold.BB types in chat: 7???I reply: No, 66.BB: nhguy who folded preflop: I had the other 7, but this server connection sucks, so i couldn't get into the hand.Why would someone make that much shit up?
people are stupid.time for me to fly, safe night all.cards live, pots monsters.

freeroll friday night:5001 started, down to 411, sitting 123rd.....Yeah, I know I'm talking to no one.1 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)1 Members: crazyIvan

Oh, yeah, ISAP.Flop a str8 holding 56 on a board of 478 rainbow. push. get called by 910.Yep, J on the turn.I play a very different game from some of these poeple. I honestly can't say I'd bet my tournament life on a OESD. At least not after 3 hours of play. If that play was made in the first hour or so, okay, i get it. If I had more than 8 outs, with a flush draw or something, yes. but 8 outs for my tournament life calling the all in seems a little risky to me......

but sometimes, the poker gods smile on you, and when you flop a set holding 22 in the BB, and get all your chips in even though the flop is 235 and the guy who calls you has A4, you get a 3 on the turn to win a couple chips.

btw, i play these freerolls almost every night. I only occasionally post stuff because I know it pisses stan off. And as I said when i got back from WA, that would be my goal, to piss people off.And that's why I posted the pic of the pepsi can (since apparently coke can't get it done).anyway, the preceeding posts were not about bad beats or good or bad luck, just an attempt to piss off the polack.As long as I'm rambling......Living in NM is really truly a joy. It's the middle of Oct., at midnight, and I'm dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, and sitting out on my patio, drinking, smoking, is very comfortable. About 60 degrees, about 15 for you canucks. I wish I could get better pics of the balloons. it's awesome in person. Maybe next year a few of you could venture down this way and see it in person.

And, as long as I'm trying to piss people off......John and .....? Really? Has anyone tried to talk any sense into this kid? John, when you get around to reading this, if you do, let's talk on im. seriously.