FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

how about the first round of questions! :club: Nikki,Are you adventurous when it comes to food? I'd say so. I'll try most anything.Spicy or Mild? It depends. I like both but not too spicey. I have IBS and GERD.What's the one thing you WON'T eat? Raw squid. Of all the sushi, I can't bring myself to swallow it. Norm
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Nikki, Do you ever hope to move back to California? I hear they have good wine here. I would if I we made a ton more money. It's so expensive. I live here, I travel there. Life is good. What do you miss most about California? I do miss the ocean a lot. The first time I see it after a long time in the midwest, I tear up. Where else would you ever consider living? Paris. I would love to live in Paris, or SF, CA.Would you stop rooting for stupid Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison if you ever moved? I think I'll always be a Colts fan.
California sucks, stay here.Paris, KY?Colts forever!
What it means to you is more what I was interested in.
It's not my day!Just kidding, and since I have a few minutes to kill...I guess because it's got that hopeless romantic side to it ("I wanna hurry home to you") and I picture the guy acting like a dork and playing dumb to make his girl laugh - which I can actually do on occasion. Basically he just wants to make her happy. And he's looking for affirmation, some sort of sign that he's accomplishing that goal ("so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain" - no idea why he said brain, but whatever). At the same time, though, he cares for her so much that maybe it scares her a bit ("God, I'm very, very frightening") and that caring causes him to push too hard for something more ("I'll overdo it").That right there is what makes lyrics and music so awesome. I'm probably way off what he was thinking when he wrote it, but that's what it means to me and that's why I like it.
It's not my day!Just kidding, and since I have a few minutes to kill...I guess because it's got that hopeless romantic side to it ("I wanna hurry home to you") and I picture the guy acting like a dork and playing dumb to make his girl laugh - which I can actually do on occasion. Basically he just wants to make her happy. And he's looking for affirmation, some sort of sign that he's accomplishing that goal ("so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain" - no idea why he said brain, but whatever). At the same time, though, he cares for her so much that maybe it scares her a bit ("God, I'm very, very frightening") and that caring causes him to push too hard for something more ("I'll overdo it").That right there is what makes lyrics and music so awesome. I'm probably way off what he was thinking when he wrote it, but that's what it means to me and that's why I like it.
Very interesting.I honestly had no idea what it was supposed to mean, so thanks.
Kristen,I wanna ask you more questions but I can't think of anything I don't know. So it's your turn. Tell me one thing I might be surprised to know about you.
I know the lyrics to a number of Barry Manilow tunes. I have bad circulation in my feet. When I'm in bed, the fuzzy blanket can't touch me.
Ok Kids.. I am out of here for the day. I am on my way to be tested for Bladder Cancer..
Thoughts and prayers.
Let's do Brett tomorrow if he's free.
This means tomorrow is Ask Brett Day or are you suggesting another Army trip?
I know the lyrics to a number of Barry Manilow tunes. I have bad circulation in my feet. When I'm in bed, the fuzzy blanket can't touch me.
P.S. I fucking hate the fuzzy blanket.
This means tomorrow is Ask Brett Day or are you suggesting another Army trip?
Both.
P.S. I fucking hate the fuzzy blanket.
It's fine for warmth but that fuckin' thing better stay between the sheet and the bedspread.
The fuzzy blanket can't touch you? Why? Is that only in bed or does it apply to the couch too?
The fuzzy blanket can't touch you? Why? Is that only in bed or does it apply to the couch too?
So there are types of fuzzy blankets that can touch me sometimes, like if I'm napping on a couch. Those goofy blankets with pictures on them don't bug me. In fact my blue one with Tux the Linux penguin is my favorite. It's those kind that are made from that fabric that they use to make heater blankets that can't touch me...ever! I seriously wake up if my toes touch that and dog forbid it touch my face.

Alright, no crack for me. I'm gonna go watch Pink Floyd: The Wall.Yes, I just used the entire title. Why you ask? Because although in most situations I can assume everyone knows what I'm talking about, I've already been burned by the asphalt down that road a couple of times.Night all.Ask Brett Day tomorrow means I won't be doing my new project tomorrow either.

Alright, no crack for me. I'm gonna go watch Pink Floyd: The Wall.Yes, I just used the entire title. Why you ask? Because although in most situations I can assume everyone knows what I'm talking about, I've already been burned by the asphalt down that road a couple of times.Night all.Ask Brett Day tomorrow means I won't be doing my new project tomorrow either.
Hmmm.. Is that going to be a problem? I don't want to get you in trouble. We could take tomorrow off if need be and do Brett another day next week?
which process. the flatenning out with rollers or the putting 2 sheets together?
formerBTW: you know way too much about BD!