• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Logan...What was the greatest day of your life?What was the worst day of your life?How did you feel after the Steelers beat the Seahawks in SB XL?Are people in Seattle still whinning that it was the refs fault?Do you realized that it you blew up Pittsburgh, the Steelers would still be better than the Seahawks?If you had to drink a mudslide (made with shit) or a lemonaide (made with piss), which would you choose?If you close your eyes, can you still picture Crazy Fast Willie Parker going untouched for 75 yards? (btw, I can.)Who's your top 5 most hated teams in any sport?Who's your most hated athlete, any sport?Who's the 1 army member you would punch in the face?Who's the 1 person in the world you would punch in the face?Ever been in a real fight? How many? How'd they go for ya?Why am I so great?I am going to get BBQ for lunch, are you in favor of that? If not, what should I have gotten instead?Why worry?If had to change your name, besides "Tim Fryer", what would you change it to?Would you rather wake up tomorrow morning with Sharon's accent? Or without a voice at all? (I keed....kinda...maybe.) :club:

morningTiger just teed off (in a bunker)
GAJ
Odds of Theresa/xx44666xx/Gilbertology posting in the next week?
Theresa should post any day now. It's been 2 months since her last post in here, right?Ben is graduating and his family is taking him to Lake Tahoe.Josh is renting a room with 3 other FCP'er and balling at the WSOP. He hasn't won a bracelet yet which means he must really suck.
I just used the word lexicon during the course of a discussion and I nailed it perfectly.I'm quite proud.
grats
I think Gilbert has passed us up. I think Ben said he had family stuff to do.
:club:GAJ
See you in 6 weeks.
HOW DARE YOU ALLI'll have you know that I came back from Sandy Springs, drove PAST the exit for Norcross... all to drop off something here at the office... and RACE to a computer to post...... Before I leave again for a lunch appointment in Norcross......That I'm going to be LATE to because I had to make good on my word that I'd be back in an hour!Lunch in Norcross, then appointment in Conyers... might be back today might not.So I'll see y'all in 6 weeks!Hahahaha

I'll leave you with this one thought...Why did the fly fly?Because the spider spied her!I'll be in town all week, thank you, thank you.

Here. For anyone who has already had their day and wasn't asked this, feel free to answer.f, marry, kill and teabagRenea, Nikki, Shaver and SharonNorm
I'll skullfuck em all. And I don't give a damn I haven't gone yet.
Here. For anyone who has already had their day and wasn't asked this, feel free to answer.f, marry, kill and teabagRenea, Nikki, Shaver and SharonNorm
i would...but it's not ask stan daywouldn't want to take anything away from ask logan dayoh...and btw...logan:which one of your fingers would you cut off?
I'll do my best
I knew I could count on you, ol roomie ol buddy ol pal!I think my favorite part of that night was when some of the n00bs left at like 3 for bed and said let's meet for breakfast... and then they came back down at like 11 and I was in the same exact seat and I was waaaaaaay more horribly wasted.