FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

Hey, you took out your horribly offensive racial slur.
It was actually how he referred to himself in the movie during the scene that includes: Once I pull my knife from its sheath, it cannot be returned until it draws blooooooood.But out of context, without his voice saying it, it didn't seem appropriate.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

Not everyone hates me like you do, Norm. :PThat's gonna be my first question for Ask Norm Day. Why does Norm hate me?*edit - I think Shaver's dying so much is 2 reasons. 1. We haven't had an Ask Day with anyone in her core fan base yet but that fan base definitely exists. I, myself, am a charter member. And 2. They're scared of her.
Then i'll answer it on that day!1. Yes, she has a core fan base. Big time! And i was really trying to put her over, but it's backfiring. Eh. I'd tell you the REAL reason why this is shenanigans. but i won't! Maybe in vegas when i'm hammered. 2. I'm NOT scared of her, i can handle marines! :PShe'd really probably kill me, but i can't admit it. :club:
Kristen tells me you were feeling pretty rough on the boat trip.
Thanks to copious amounts of Woodford Reserve, we were ALL feeling pretty rough on the boat trip.That's why ANYTHING was 'not gonna happen!!'BAH-hahaahahaha
So next week will be the 6th or half a dozenth time.
I'm gonna defend Norm here just on principle. I think there's a difference between being completely hammered and "broken". If you can still function at a reasonable level the next day, you haven't been broken.
Once???? Once?????Let's see, first trip you admitted you might be broken. Nashville you looked pretty green. Kristen tells me you were feeling pretty rough on the boat trip. Second army trip - did we break you that one? Maybe not since Melissa and crew were there. Indy you nearly fell into a birdbath so that's gotta be a mark in the broken column. There's also the 2nd Nashville trip with Jersey where you slept in your clothes. I think that one counts.So next week will be the 6th or half a dozenth time.
yah...and then the one time in AC...when ya made the final 3 in the poker tourney.....and afterwards, you spilled your drink on the damn blackjack table while i was playin'....pissin' off the dealer which made him bust me like 20 hands in a row....and then we left your drunk ass to die by the slot machine while we looked for an open bathroom for like 30 minutes...oh wait...that was sharonyah....i've never seen the norm broken
It was actually how he referred to himself in the movie during the scene that includes: Once I pull my knife from its sheath, it cannot be returned until it draws blooooooood.But out of context, without his voice saying it, it didn't seem appropriate.
I have a funny/sad story about the first time I ever heard that term.
Once???? Once?????Let's see, first trip you admitted you might be broken. Nashville you looked pretty green. Kristen tells me you were feeling pretty rough on the boat trip. Second army trip - did we break you that one? Maybe not since Melissa and crew were there. Indy you nearly fell into a birdbath so that's gotta be a mark in the broken column. There's also the 2nd Nashville trip with Jersey where you slept in your clothes. I think that one counts.So next week will be the 6th or half a dozenth time.
LIES! ALL LIES!And btw, Drunk <> broken. Broken = Not being able to get up and do it again!
Not everyone hates me like you do, Norm. :PThat's gonna be my first question for Ask Norm Day. Why does Norm hate me?*edit - I think Shaver's dying so much is 2 reasons. 1. We haven't had an Ask Day with anyone in her core fan base yet but that fan base definitely exists. I, myself, am a charter member. And 2. They're scared of her.
I'm gonna defend Norm here just on principle. I think there's a difference between being completely hammered and "broken". If you can still function at a reasonable level the next day, you haven't been broken.
Yes, I'm talking about nearly broken. I've given up on breaking the Norm. If we just get close to breaking him, that's good enough for me. Norm said himself on the first trip to Michael, I believe, that we "almost broke" him.Of course, he did manage to eat breakfast without puking during the middle of the meal which is something Chicken wasn't able to accomplish so there's that.Even at almost broken, Norm still holds it better than Chicken.
Yes, I'm talking about nearly broken. I've given up on breaking the Norm. If we just get close to breaking him, that's good enough for me. Norm said himself on the first trip to Michael, I believe, that we "almost broke" him.Of course, he did manage to eat breakfast without puking during the middle of the meal which is something Chicken wasn't able to accomplish so there's that.Even at almost broken, Norm still holds it better than Chicken.
the only puking i've done is at Chicken's house. don't know how that worked out. But i got up and carried on and met ya'll at the horsetrack after taking a hobo shower in a McDonalds! Now that's Guts right there!Edit:And as for Michael, I said that after i was home and had blood tests done after the trip and had Elevated Liver Enzymes. My doc wouldn't accept the answer of "No Shit, i just came from Vegas" So i was on medical hold!Edit 2:All hands, Now hear this!Don't schedule blood tests after trips to Vegas, it's stupid. Carry On!
yah...and then the one time in AC...when ya made the final 3 in the poker tourney.....and afterwards, you spilled your drink on the damn blackjack table while i was playin'....pissin' off the dealer which made him bust me like 20 hands in a row....and then we left your drunk ass to die by the slot machine while we looked for an open bathroom for like 30 minutes...oh wait...that was sharonyah....i've never seen the norm broken
well at least that part wasn't me.And yeah, I've never seen Norm close to be broken. The only time I recall hearing about it was the one time he made mention of it.
LIES! ALL LIES!And btw, Drunk <> broken. Broken = Not being able to get up and do it again!
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm gonna have to concede defeat on the completely broken Norm. Don't think that will ever happen.
Yeaaaaaaaaaaah, I'm gonna have to concede defeat on the completely broken Norm. Don't think that will ever happen.
Ya never know. Lately, i've contemplated retirement. So i'd have to go out with a BANG!Mainly i can't really name a successor, there's a few Excellent prospects, but just not 1 standing out! :club:
Logan- if Smurfs are to Acid what scooby do is to Pot what is digimon?btw - i called out today....should i tan or continue trying to beat pirates of the carribean?
where will you be tannin'?....can i come watch?
Hmmm, I'm gonna do a bit more digging but I think I've almost cracked this one.
Nevermind. Back to the drawing board.
Let me know when you figure it out. I neeeeeeeeeed to meet this person.
Running to Sandy Springs right quick... back in an hour or so.
HURRY BACK!!!

Is this a little too tight? During current Hold'em session you were dealt 38 hands and saw flop: - 1 out of 5 times while in big blind (20%) - 1 out of 5 times while in small blind (20%) - 0 out of 28 times in other positions (0%) - a total of 2 out of 38 (5%) Pots won at showdown - 0 of 0 (0%) Pots won without showdown - 0

Is this a little too tight? During current Hold'em session you were dealt 38 hands and saw flop: - 1 out of 5 times while in big blind (20%) - 1 out of 5 times while in small blind (20%) - 0 out of 28 times in other positions (0%) - a total of 2 out of 38 (5%) Pots won at showdown - 0 of 0 (0%) Pots won without showdown - 0
Not if you ask bunny. She'd be questioning the one time you completed from the SB.Stan, get on MSN
Odds of Theresa/xx44666xx/Gilbertology posting in the next week?
I think Gilbert has passed us up. I think Ben said he had family stuff to do.