FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

which is just awful...it gives no incentive for dealers to actually be any good, since they'll make the same money if they deal 2 hands a down or deal 20 a down. i know that there are places here that do that (the wsop and stratosphere are the only 2 that come to mind immediately) but it's just awful
agreed...but since most people haven't been to vegas, they dont' even know it's not the norm...
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

vegas in june...me, dustin...i think that's all that's actually confirmed, but others have said they were going...Ren, Nikki...I imagine the vegas talk will start up after Spicey's wedding.So far, no one has said anything other than binions. Although I have a guy at work who goes down there regularly..medium-sized roller...he gets offers and stuff...he's gonna ask if they'll hook up a buddy of his (me) with a great room deal. We'll see. Congratulations on your wins last night greg..it feels good, don't it.Suck it, Stan.
I am absolutely 100% to Vegas and will be staying at Binions

So I have spent all afternoon sorting and catagorizing Beanie Babies.. I have 2 Ebay auctions up so far and have I think 1 or 2 more to stick up. Why am I wasting my time like this since they are not worth nearly what they were? Becasue I have a ZILLLION of them left from when I used to sell them and I am sick of them taking up my closet space.

So I have spent all afternoon sorting and catagorizing Beanie Babies.. I have 2 Ebay auctions up so far and have I think 1 or 2 more to stick up. Why am I wasting my time like this since they are not worth nearly what they were? Becasue I have a ZILLLION of them left from when I used to sell them and I am sick of them taking up my closet space.
You wanna link your auction for us?
I will PM it to anyone who wants it. I would rather not have any fake bidders by vindictive people from these boards :club:
Good point.
Thought I would make one of those boring posts that we aren't supposed to make anymore.It's official. Mr. and Mrs. Ivan will be in Vegas in June.
w00t!
PS, I stole the Manning bear out of the pile :club:
Who's gonna bring the straws for Tommy's beer?
Nikki its Mary, Scott taking Pat somewhere, what are the dates for Vegas in June?????
PS, I stole the Manning bear out of the pile :club:
Meanie! I hope that means you're rooting for the Colts tomorrow.
Nikki its Mary, Scott taking Pat somewhere, what are the dates for Vegas in June?????
June 21-25

Hello all. I am a little upset at my observational drawing teacher, everybody seems to hate him too. One drawing we did last week and the 2nd one we did today.I dont think they are outstanding, but I think given my limited drawing skills they are pretty good... 02-03-07006.jpgand 02-03-07002.jpgAnd I got a friggin D on the first one, and the 2nd one "wasn't good enough to turn in today" so I have to redo it at home! WTF?Be honest, are these THAT bad? So bad its close to failing?! I know I have a lot of stuff to learn still, but i've only been to 4 classes!! We all cant be perfect after just 4 classes. He graded this harshly for everybody, one girls picture was much better than mine IMO and she got a 55!

Hello all. I am a little upset at my observational drawing teacher, everybody seems to hate him too. One drawing we did last week and the 2nd one we did today.
I don't know shit about art, but I couldn't even come close to drawing that.

Morning.I was woken up from my drunken slumber by a phone call from my son. He was at a car dealership trying to buy a car. My son has a lot to learn about buying a car.1) Don't pay more for a used car without a warranty than you could pay for the exact same car brand new with a full warranty.ii) Don't go to the worst dealership in the state.*) Always be prepared to walk away. There are always more cars, more dealerships.Luckily, he was prevented from making the deal since I am the legal owner of his current car. (bought it before he turned 18, so he couldn't own it, and just never got around to changing the title).

Morning.I was woken up from my drunken slumber by a phone call from my son. He was at a car dealership trying to buy a car. My son has a lot to learn about buying a car.1) Don't pay more for a used car without a warranty than you could pay for the exact same car brand new with a full warranty.ii) Don't go to the worst dealership in the state.*) Always be prepared to walk away. There are always more cars, more dealerships.Luckily, he was prevented from making the deal since I am the legal owner of his current car. (bought it before he turned 18, so he couldn't own it, and just never got around to changing the title).
I'm guessing he doesn't use your 1.5 strategy of negotiating either.

Anyone want a Bear??These are Salvino Bammer bears.. Jets - NamathSan Diego - Ryan LeafGreen Bay - Brett FavreSteelers - Kordell StewartJets - TestaverdeDolphins - MarinoDallas - AikmanDenver - ElwaySan Francisco - Steve YoungSan Francisco - Jerry RiceDenver - Terrell DavisAnd a Mark McGwire bear.. not baseball team specificLet me know if you want any of them!

<<<<<<< Indy boy :club:
Oh yeah!
I don't know shit about art, but I couldn't even come close to drawing that.
I was thinking the same thing! Dang! What do they expect in a Freshman drawing class, anyway?
Quoted for posterity...I know it's mary, but DAMN, that's a good post.
Totally.
Anyone want a Bear??These are Salvino Bammer bears.. Jets - NamathSan Diego - Ryan LeafGreen Bay - Brett FavreSteelers - Kordell StewartJets - TestaverdeDolphins - MarinoDallas - AikmanDenver - ElwaySan Francisco - Steve YoungSan Francisco - Jerry RiceDenver - Terrell DavisAnd a Mark McGwire bear.. not baseball team specificLet me know if you want any of them!
I wonder what the street value of that one is. :icon_biggrin:Funny you mentioned that brand. The only beanie I own is one of those someone gave me years ago.It's a Doug Flutie - Buffalo Bills bear.