• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

bahahahahahahahabahahahahahhabahahahahabahahabahathe rangers have lost 4 in a row :club:
my parents went to nyc to visit my brother, i think they were going to a rangers game today/tonight
I understand what a biotch poker can be but I ususaly like to have my rectum licked.
vomiting.gif

after i raise 4x BB with KK and get 2 callers, flop comes 10 high, rainbow, i move all in, i get called by AKos, and lose. This game is a crap shoot. doesn't matter what the hands are, or how you play them. how anybody can win consistently at tournament on-line poker is a mystery to me.

after i raise 4x BB with KK and get 2 callers, flop comes 10 high, rainbow, i move all in, i get called by AKos, and lose. This game is a crap shoot. doesn't matter what the hands are, or how you play them. how anybody can win consistently at play money tournament on-line poker is a mystery to me.
FYP
FYP
it worked the same way with real money. and give me a break. i'm allowed to ***** about the game, even if i only play for nothin. Besides, aren't you the one who always bitches about how the Neg-O is rigged? I thought so.
it worked the same way with real money. and give me a break. i'm allowed to ***** about the game, even if i only play for nothin. Besides, aren't you the one who always bitches about how the Neg-O is rigged? I thought so.
haven't you worked up to something like 2 million play chips?
to john:HO HO HOMERRRRRYYYYY CHRISTMAS
Thanks SantaI got you this300px-Snowpyramids2.jpg
John, my christmas wish for you is that the Flyers do not finish the season as the worst team in hockey. Sincerely.
Thanks, I hope so too.
i'd say that's winning pretty consistently
not really. i pretty much play 50K buyin games. mostly 27 player. a win is 500K. don't have to win too many to have 3 mil in chips. i really suck at poker on line. I do okay live. have a decent payout in Vegas in live tourneys, but online, I suck.