FCPHA: Big Table in the Back

That would rock so hard!Me too!prerally20659.jpgDid you see these girls?I sent you a text last night. Okay, the bloodbank is backordered on my type (and Dave's--we're the same, A-) so I'm gonna go donate a pint. Dave would but he has a cold. I feel bad because I haven't been in like a year. It's not like me to go that long.BBL
This is a good thing you do. I'd donate, but my blood is contaminated with cannabis.
  • Replies 347.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nikki_N

• dolfan

• renaedawn

• jeff_536

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm about to drink wine and eat french fries. Gourmet.edit: Yep...I liked my own post.

I'm back in the land of cold weather, wind, and snow. I left CA on a day it reached 90 degrees and arrived in Anchorage to 12 degree weather, caught a plane to Unalaska where it was 34 with 2 inches o

Posted Images

OK say you are driving down a road and you have the green light and an emergency vehicle (police, ambulance, firetruck, whatever) with its lights flashing and siren blaring hits you by running the red light.Who is at fault? You for not yielding to the emergency vehicle or the emergency vehicle for running the red light?Ozzy - oooh i hate you, if there was ever a time to use my delete post privledges this would be it
You are at fault for "Failure to Yield to an Emergency Vehicle". When I was a teenager I went to court to do the safe driver school that you can do to get 1 ticket taken off your record. There was a girl there in court the same day who had done that exact thing. I thought the judge was going to skin her alive. He yelled at her for a good 15 minutes.
Quiz time:As you know, i sent out a text mail to many of you (not all, please don't be mad ifyou didn't receive, nothing personal) and received back 8 responses.Let's see who can match the responder with the message:Responders:1. Henry2. Brad3. Dustin4. Tim5. Chicken6. Spice7. Brett8. JeffreyAnd here are the responses:I. screw u im havin lunch w familyII. TpiwwpIII. Haha ttmswp!IV. Haha. Eyes open for the milfs old manV. ten year olds at the beach? NICE!VI. YSFNHACWYATB (ed. note, i have no idea what this means)VII. Have fun you old pervVIII. SIITP
1. Henry-Haha ttmswp!2. Brad-Haha. Eyes open for the milfs old man3. Dustin-Have fun you old perv4. Tim-SIITP5. Chicken-ten year olds at the beach? NICE!6. Spice-screw u im havin lunch w family7. Brett-Have fun you old perv8. Jeffrey-YSFNHACWYATB (ed. note, i have no idea what this means)
1. Henry-Haha ttmswp!2. Brad-Haha. Eyes open for the milfs old man3. Dustin-Have fun you old perv4. Tim-SIITP5. Chicken-ten year olds at the beach? NICE!6. Spice-screw u im havin lunch w family7. Brett-Have fun you old perv8. Jeffrey-YSFNHACWYATB (ed. note, i have no idea what this means)
Two correct
You are at fault for "Failure to Yield to an Emergency Vehicle". When I was a teenager I went to court to do the safe driver school that you can do to get 1 ticket taken off your record. There was a girl there in court the same day who had done that exact thing. I thought the judge was going to skin her alive. He yelled at her for a good 15 minutes.
My standpoint was this too failure to yield to an emergency vehicle, but D says there have been new laws cause some people got killed by police cars running red lights and it is now there responsibility to first check and make sure the intersection is clear.
OMG is that a fucking mushroom on your head??
dead to me
NICE! I was 4
i wasnt even born yet.
Okay, the bloodbank is backordered on my type (and Dave's--we're the same, A-) so I'm gonna go donate a pint. Dave would but he has a cold. I feel bad because I haven't been in like a year. It's not like me to go that long.BBL
I should donate blood again soon... I'm o-. its been a while.... I'm on the bone marrow donor list too, so I hope one day I get the call to donate!

One of the vendor contacts I deal with all the times name is Janet K. and everytime she responds back to an email of mine she signs off with her initials and I keep thinking shes ending her email with just kidding.one i just got ...Hey Alan, its in stock and will ship today blind copy.jk

all caught up. I spent the better part of the day, stamping, stuffing and sealing envelopes.

Here is some info to help in your campaign. Maybe we can get the medical staff here on board as well."People have been claiming for years that cannabis can help the pain of rheumatoid arthritis (RA). But there haven't been any good clinical studies to prove the point - until recently. In the November 9 issue of the medical journal Rheumatism doctors report on a study of Sativex®, a cannabis-based medicine. Given as a spray into the mouth, Sativex was compared with a dummy spray (placebo) in 58 RA patients over a 5-week period.Sativex produced statistically significant improvements in main on movement, pain at rest, a joint disease score, and the quality of sleep. There was no effect on morning stiffness. Side effects were only mild or moderate dizziness, light-headedness, and dry mouth.It looks as if this cannabis-based drug is going to be a useful addition to the range of pain drugs for RA, once it's been approved for marketing in the USA. For that to happen, further, larger, trials will be necessary."The article also referenced MS as benefitting from this medicine as well.
This gets Whiskey my vote
No.ten·nis (tĕn'ĭs)pok·er2 (pō'kər)
I laughed at this.
Just stumbled across this article on RechargerMag.com. Nice!http://www.rechargermag.com/article.asp?id=199903059199903059.jpg
Bwhahahahahahahahaha
Okay, the bloodbank is backordered on my type (and Dave's--we're the same, A-) so I'm gonna go donate a pint. Dave would but he has a cold. I feel bad because I haven't been in like a year. It's not like me to go that long.
I thought tatoos disqualified people from giving blood? Oh well, good for you, I can't do that.
Wow.. I really didn't think you all wanted to see this shit again.. lol250.JPG
Are you hiding behind the chic with the ferret?
Quiz time:As you know, i sent out a text mail to many of you (not all, please don't be mad ifyou didn't receive, nothing personal) and received back 8 responses.Let's see who can match the responder with the message:Responders:1. Henry2. Brad3. Dustin4. Tim5. Chicken6. Spice7. Brett8. JeffreyAnd here are the responses:I. screw u im havin lunch w familyII. TpiwwpIII. Haha ttmswp!IV. Haha. Eyes open for the milfs old manV. ten year olds at the beach? NICE!VI. YSFNHACWYATB (ed. note, i have no idea what this means)VII. Have fun you old pervVIII. SIITP
I haven't read ahead so this is without cheating.I. SpiceII. HenryIII. ChickenIV. BradV. TimVI. means you suck for not having a camera with you at the beach and it was DustinVII. BrettVIII. JeffreyIncidentally, my response which was spoken and not texted was "why the hell is he telling me?" To which my husband responded, "Something you need to tell me honey? Are you really a lesbian pedophile?"
I thought tatoos disqualified people from giving blood? Oh well, good for you, I can't do that.
If they are less than a year old, it dq's ya!I give when I can cause I am O-Neg, (universal). Also, as I was typing that all I could think of was Neg-O!
If they are less than a year old, it dq's ya!
Actually not in all states.. if you got a tattoo in a place thats not regulated you have to wait 12 months.For body piercings as long as it was done with a new sterile needle you dont have to wait. (in most places in the US anyways, other countries make you wait a year)
Did I mention I got the Letterman tickets?Easiest question ever.What color is Alan's hair? (Alan the announcer)
well?
I thought tatoos disqualified people from giving blood?
There's a period of time after a getting a tattoo that a person can't give. A few months or something.
I haven't read ahead so this is without cheating.I. SpiceII. HenryIII. ChickenIV. BradV. TimVI. means you suck for not having a camera with you at the beach and it was DustinVII. BrettVIII. JeffreyIncidentally, my response which was spoken and not texted was "why the hell is he telling me?" To which my husband responded, "Something you need to tell me honey? Are you really a lesbian pedophile?"
The new leader with four correct.And are you telling me you were offended by my message?