daniel vs. dreamclown

believe me, even a mediocre amateur can step up and beat a pro heads up in a challenge match. believe me when i say that there is not much difference between a 20/40 game and a 500/1000 game. there r suckers who play at every level and they force others to gamble on the tables as well. ive personally experienced the same bone head plays on 80/160 as i did in my old 6/12 days. i'm telling u hard heads in here that poker by itself is not that skillful a game. there r only so many moves available to utilize. the only things left r discipline, patience and not going on tilt and having a money edge. thats it. pure and simple, thats where most of the skill lies at the higher levels. not check raising and pulling off bluffs and out moving guys. evryone knows most of those moves now a days
I dont believe you. An amateur might be able to beat a pro heads up in a challenge match due to variance, not over time. Yes their are idiots at every level, but the % drops as you move up limits.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scottyno.. iv'e read a ton of your posts here and over at NWP and ur are very knowledgeable/insightful/humorous at times.. But until they enlist u as a mod i'm pretty sure the countless "we've already got a thread on this" posts are unwarranted and highly annoying.Don't read the shit. Plain and simple.Let the noobs be noobs. If they wanna make 15 thousand threads about flinging shit all over bathroom walls they have that ability.Daniel gives it to them.

what....r u guys all in some kind of online dork union? like i said before, u dont like it, then why reply? sounds like feminine behavior to me. i'm not trying to be funny, i'm serious. if something irritates u, then be a man and ignore it. right? god help anyone who goes against the danny god and his faithful fem followers
ahhh... my thoughts exactly.. what a relief

oh, u think thats bad, u should have seen the war i had with akishore and his mit nitwit buddies. i play high limit, i been playin for 20 years on and off, the last 5 years very seriously and i got these little 3/6 limit goons telling me and the whole world how the game should be played. u ever read akishores blog? the guy has an admitted tilt problem and he is the one giving advice. he then gives run downs on hands he played and all of them were absolutely horrible plays. he's actually got people in here that believe in his advice. theres a big crop of goons in here that only want to hear what is agreeable to them. i personally tell it the way it is and i never back down from what i know is right. personally, these guys should be greatful that someone with my experience comes here and gives my 2 cents. i play the higher limits successfully and like i said before, the "real players" dont usually come here because they r busy playing and dont have time to argue with 50 cent limit dorks who know it all. i come here just to take a break from the game when i start to go on a few week bad streak. i come here to blow off steam and talk poker or have a war of words with the dorks. it builds my discipline to tolerate 50 cent limit goons in here. actually, its not even a challenge to tolerate the goons in here. but wow, u write something just slightly off brand and these guys get theyre panties in a knot. i can only imagine how good a poker game they play. i just cant see how they can play an unemotional session of cards when they get upset over someone's blog. it comes as no surprise that all the dorks i ever battled in here r small limit players. i'm telling u dorks right now, yur not going to move up the poker ladder with yur sensitive attitudes. just wait till the cards run bad for a few months straight. you'll all quit long before that and when someone asks u if yur still playing, i wonder what u will say. i noticed i dont see a peep out of akishore and his big mouth any where on this site and i went at least 20 pages back. i made a prediction that he would quit and sure enough, he quit. believe me, if he didnt quit, he'd be running his mouth in here giving his inexperienced 2 cents.

oh, u think thats bad, u should have seen the war i had with akishore and his mit nitwit buddies. i play high limit, i been playin for 20 years on and off, the last 5 years very seriously and i got these little 3/6 limit goons telling me and the whole world how the game should be played. u ever read akishores blog? the guy has an admitted tilt problem and he is the one giving advice. he then gives run downs on hands he played and all of them were absolutely horrible plays. he's actually got people in here that believe in his advice. theres a big crop of goons in here that only want to hear what is agreeable to them. i personally tell it the way it is and i never back down from what i know is right. personally, these guys should be greatful that someone with my experience comes here and gives my 2 cents. i play the higher limits successfully and like i said before, the "real players" dont usually come here because they r busy playing and dont have time to argue with 50 cent limit dorks who know it all. i come here just to take a break from the game when i start to go on a few week bad streak. i come here to blow off steam and talk poker or have a war of words with the dorks. it builds my discipline to tolerate 50 cent limit goons in here. actually, its not even a challenge to tolerate the goons in here. but wow, u write something just slightly off brand and these guys get theyre panties in a knot. i can only imagine how good a poker game they play. i just cant see how they can play an unemotional session of cards when they get upset over someone's blog. it comes as no surprise that all the dorks i ever battled in here r small limit players. i'm telling u dorks right now, yur not going to move up the poker ladder with yur sensitive attitudes. just wait till the cards run bad for a few months straight. you'll all quit long before that and when someone asks u if yur still playing, i wonder what u will say. i noticed i dont see a peep out of akishore and his big mouth any where on this site and i went at least 20 pages back. i made a prediction that he would quit and sure enough, he quit. believe me, if he didnt quit, he'd be running his mouth in here giving his inexperienced 2 cents.

i lift weights daily, hit the pipe hard and eat 100% HGH. no sugar, no fat. i play with myself for a living. i rarely c u m. my room is plastered with military recruitment posters and swimsuit models with their heads torn off. i dont live here like u dorks and bash people online. i'm busy fantasizing about the toughest games in the bay area.
fyp.thanks for being you.

herr badder, r u looking for attention? u went way out of yur way to post that one. i'll bet one day of working with a shovel would make u cry. i can picture u right now. u probably wear flip flops, a puka shell necklace, a thumb ring, a yellow wrist band and gel in yur hair with frosted tips. do u pluck yur eyebrows too? dont tell me, u play 1/2 no limit heads up at pokerstars. right? and of course, lets not forget, yur one of the damn best players there, right? dork

Fine w/ me. I'm sorry I have such a low post count, I'll try my hardest to get it up there so I can say stuff like that to lowbies.
just dont start stupid threads that have been discuseed 1000 times over and you'll be fine. bump your post count by adding to existing threds or stating incitful ones, not starting stupid ones that have already been discussed
huh, wha?

beyond the pale. lol, how poetic and feminine. what a dork. why dont u just say where u live or leave it blank? but noooooo, u got to show everyone how witty u r. i'm telling u fems, u young generation types dont have a clue. mtv and credit cards and cell phones. i'll bet u paint yur toe nails black. dork

yeah, i'm not the one who went way out of my way to make a dumb comment. well, its been real guys and girls. i got to go play 20/40. i'll be back to post blogs that irritate the masses. hmmmmm, lets see, i'll have a discussion about whats more profitable, "ring games or tournaments". that should make people want to kill me. where's akishore? that could be another topic as well.

I feel like this thread has continued down this road for a few reasons, we need to ask ourselves a few things...Q: If we ignor a post and quit giving someone attention that they obviously greatly desire, will they actually quit posting trash?A: Yes, I liken it to a child who is crying for attention if you ignor them and let them cry for as long as it takes with no attention they quit, attention starvation is clearly something that could be used more. (If you feel like this message is directed to you then it probably is, though its meant for no one in paticular)Q: Are we treating people as though we would want to be treated, even if we are misunderstood?A: The answer here is that as loyal members to FCP if not even for Daniel himself, we should give people the benifit of the doubt that they are good people. Just because they have a different opinion then us does'nt give us open hunting season on there opinions.Forums are used for debating, discussing and sharing. IF people want to come here and act like they are something special and mistreat people who have different views I would hope that they just get ignored so they can cry themselves to boredom and move to something else.To PMC: In reguards to you telling people to shut up they are .50/$1.00/$2.00 players and you are a $20/$40 player you should consider where you are coming from if its not just an outright bogus lie to start with, Daniel is playing at the much higher tables, on FCP he said $500/$1000 I believe. I wouldn't normally say this, but under the circumstances if you feel good to tell people who play lower stakes they shouldn't talk, then you should heed your advice and hold your tongue until you play "real stakes" I am personally a very happy .25/.50 player.Have a nice day everyone I hope to continue to see more helpful and insightful additions to this forum. (s/w)

I feel like this thread has continued down this road for a few reasons, we need to ask ourselves a few things...Q: If we ignor a post and quit giving someone attention that they obviously greatly desire, will they actually quit posting trash?A: Yes, I liken it to a child who is crying for attention if you ignor them and let them cry for as long as it takes with no attention they quit, attention starvation is clearly something that could be used more. (If you feel like this message is directed to you then it probably is, though its meant for no one in paticular)Q: Are we treating people as though we would want to be treated, even if we are misunderstood?A: The answer here is that as loyal members to FCP if not even for Daniel himself, we should give people the benifit of the doubt that they are good people. Just because they have a different opinion then us does'nt give us open hunting season on there opinions.Forums are used for debating, discussing and sharing. IF people want to come here and act like they are something special and mistreat people who have different views I would hope that they just get ignored so they can cry themselves to boredom and move to something else.To PMC: In reguards to you telling people to shut up they are .50/$1.00/$2.00 players and you are a $20/$40 player you should consider where you are coming from if its not just an outright bogus lie to start with, Daniel is playing at the much higher tables, on FCP he said $500/$1000 I believe. I wouldn't normally say this, but under the circumstances if you feel good to tell people who play lower stakes they shouldn't talk, then you should heed your advice and hold your tongue until you play "real stakes" I am personally a very happy .25/.50 player.Have a nice day everyone I hope to continue to see more helpful and insightful additions to this forum. (s/w)
SHUT UP NOOB!!!j/k. good post, good points
yeah, i'm not the one who went way out of my way to make a dumb comment. well, its been real guys and girls. i got to go play 20/40. i'll be back to post blogs that irritate the masses. hmmmmm, lets see, i'll have a discussion about whats more profitable, "ring games or tournaments". that should make people want to kill me. where's akishore? that could be another topic as well.
I'm scared of limits that high. (sw)
Scottyno.. iv'e read a ton of your posts here and over at NWP and ur are very knowledgeable/insightful/humorous at times.. But until they enlist u as a mod i'm pretty sure the countless "we've already got a thread on this" posts are unwarranted and highly annoying.Don't read the shit. Plain and simple.Let the noobs be noobs. If they wanna make 15 thousand threads about flinging shit all over bathroom walls they have that ability.Daniel gives it to them.
All in favor of me for mod say "aye"!!!! (was that a cricket I heard chirping in thebackground? thats one!)

i said 20/40 is the smallest i play. i'm running bad right now so i dropped to 20/40 until i feel the game of poker is not being so difficult. i never told anyone to shut up. A3, yur about as useless as the hand value of yur name is. another dork who went way out of his way to write a novel that i only read a few lines of. i wonder how long that took to write. as far as scotty for moderator, there would only be 2 posts a day allowed. heck, if it means an end to all the poker dorks in here, i'll third that motion. scotty for moderator. pass it on. by the way, i made a wopping 60 dollars today. i'm up 20 dollars for the week. that should contribute well to the thousands i'm stuck over the last few months:)

i said 20/40 is the smallest i play. i'm running bad right now so i dropped to 20/40 until i feel the game of poker is not being so difficult. i never told anyone to shut up. A3, yur about as useless as the hand value of yur name is. another dork who went way out of his way to write a novel that i only read a few lines of. i wonder how long that took to write. as far as scotty for moderator, there would only be 2 posts a day allowed. heck, if it means an end to all the poker dorks in here, i'll third that motion. scotty for moderator. pass it on. by the way, i made a wopping 60 dollars today. i'm up 20 dollars for the week. that should contribute well to the thousands i'm stuck over the last few months:)
thats 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a girl, u make a stand and then u try to explain yurself about why yur here and its all in fun. why dont u be a man and stick with yur guns? i already said it before, if yur a man, then u wouldnt get irritated by my post. that goes for u and all the other fems in here. i'll bet yur all friends with that genius "akishore" right?
jesus christ stop sucking aseems dick already