daniel and quotation marks...

He "loves" them ".Read" this "copy" of the "last" " part" of his" latest" " blog" "entry".In about 20 minutes the kid has me down about $45,000. Playing at those limits, that’s not enough to really “prove” anything, but I think later this week I’ll be giving him a "chance " to "bust" me for some" more" money. He is apparently one of the " best " online players around and I’m looking to " learn " a thing or two from him, honestly.It’s likely, that since he has more " experience " than I do playing online that he is the " favorite " . That’s ok with me, though, as I’ve always " thrived " on a "challenge ". Also, I have a lot of " confidence " in my "ability " to " adjust " to the " online " game.I’d much rather play him in " real l life, of course, but I don’t think he’d " want " to do that. I’d like to be able to " look " at him…get a " feel " for when he is “steamed up” etc.I’ll be a little "busy " today and tomorrow, but plan on "depositing " about $300,000 in my " account " so that I can "play " with a " proper " "bankroll ". You can watch the "action " at www.fullcontactpoker.com. I’ll be keeping "people " up to date on times I’ll be playing in the General Forum at FCP.

great investigative work... I like to use these (...) too intoxicated to remember the name for them... also like these ( )... I think theys called parentheses (sp?)... (burp)....... (Corona opening)..... ok.... bye Magnum (a TV series from the 80's starring Tom Selleck (sp?)

great investigative work... I like to use these (...) too intoxicated to remember the name for them... also like these ( )... I think theys called parentheses (sp?)... (burp)....... (Corona opening)..... ok.... bye Magnum (a TV series from the 80's starring Tom Selleck (sp?)
Beans, you kill me.
Beans, you kill me.