Not sure is anyone noticed or cares but: After Day2:2nd: Darrell Dicken $542,200Personally, I always root for the online players. JohnnyBax and SamENole are also still in with I_KnockYou_Out leading after day 2:1st: Patrik Antonius $644,700Do you fellow online players root for these guys or is it just me? I think it would be fun to see them on tv.

I was looking for Gigabet's all-time cashes on hendon mob and found that he also had a picture, which reminded me of chaos' reply. I started laughing about it again when i saw what Gigabet looks like. No sir i do not wonder what he is wearing when he plays online poker....http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=42079

I always root for the online players. BTW Sam_E_Nole has pwned me and Croc so many times in tourneys Ive lost count.
what's samenole's name?
AVERAGE $138,750Matt Smith $107,200...what a boring name.
I was looking for Gigabet's all-time cashes on hendon mob and found that he also had a picture, which reminded me of chaos' reply. I started laughing about it again when i saw what Gigabet looks like. No sir i do not wonder what he is wearing when he plays online poker....http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=42079
Dude looks a bass head who never leaves his comp. Making some killer money though.
question: what is Giga Bet's screenname?
ZeeJustin(I believe that is the joke you were setting up)
hey, go make some deposits.p.s. do you :club: me?Yes [x]No [ ]Maybe [ ]
Meet me in the safe deposit box room. No cameras. On second though, meet me in the vault. Cameras
question: what is Giga Bet's screenname?
ZeeJustin(I believe that is the joke you were setting up)
hey, go make some deposits.p.s. do you :club: me?Yes [x]No [ ]Maybe [ ]
Meet me in the safe deposit box room. No cameras. On second though, meet me in the vault. Cameras
You just want to use the vault bars as a butt plug you sicko
Not sure is anyone noticed or cares but:  After Day2:2nd: Darrell Dicken   $542,200Personally, I always root for the online players.  JohnnyBax and SamENole are also still in with I_KnockYou_Out leading after day 2:1st: Patrik Antonius   $644,700Do you fellow online players root for these guys or is it just me?  I think it would be fun to see them on tv.
where did this Patrik Antonius come from?
I always root for the online players.  BTW Sam_E_Nole has pwned me and Croc so many times in tourneys Ive lost count.
I had no idea that guy was a well known pro! I was at the same table as him on a $100 rebuy tournament on Stars the other night. I was talking to him the whole time. How odd.