cleared deposit bonus

I'm more concerned about getting enough FCP points to qualify for Protege seat #3. I need 2500 of them and only have 25 as of yesterday. I need to play higher limits. lol.

not that it really matters but why is the bonus so hard to reach. i have got bonuses on other sites and it usually take me about 8 hours to clear about a $300 dollar bonus. Here i can not even get my 10% from netellr cleared.Are the rake ratios that different. i know i saw 2:1 but it seems that that it not what we are getting.

I remember a year ago reading the introduction to Super System I and Doyld Brunson was discussing traveling all over in Texas just looking for good games. It seems it was a tough thing to find good games and get invites to them. Not only that, but in those times they had to worry about games getting robbed and fights breaking out all the time. What really struck me most, though, was how pissed Doyle was over not clearing his bonuses in a timely fashion....just have to feel for him.... :?

Lol yep, i'm guessing you're going to need to play 100 nl or higher or 2/4 and up to clear any decent portion of it.
I play primarily 1/2 LHE and I think I'll clear it in a month or so. It's hard to say w/ the rules changing, but I think this is totally doable.
I remember a year ago reading the introduction to Super System I and Doyld Brunson was discussing traveling all over in Texas just looking for good games.  It seems it was a tough thing to find good games and get invites to them.  Not only that, but in those times they had to worry about games getting robbed and fights breaking out all the time.   What really struck me most, though, was how censored Doyle was over not clearing his bonuses in a timely fashion....just have to feel for him.... :?
lol his bonus was not getting shot zing
Lol yep, i'm guessing you're going to need to play 100 nl or higher or 2/4 and up to clear any decent portion of it.
I play primarily 1/2 LHE and I think I'll clear it in a month or so. It's hard to say w/ the rules changing, but I think this is totally doable.
A month seems like a pretty long time to clear a bonus. The normal 25% bonuses up to 100-150 on PS and PP normally take 2-3 days.

i got almost a grand in bonus money and have played a ton of 2/4NL and don't think any of it's cleared. The free money is the bonus money right?it's still listed as free money at least. how do i know when it clears?

you almost always have to log out and log back in for the cahier to update your dollar amounts. and it does take about 24 hours to update bonus clearing and fcp points. I've played about 3 hours of 4 tabling the ten dollar nl & pl tables and only cleared $1.95, but hell its free money so what the hay. besides i never realized how much of a rock garden fulltilt is compared to fcp/pokerroom, i'm up $100 dollars in that time on$10 tables. either that or just the good side of variance(hope not).

A month seems like a pretty long time to clear a bonus. The normal 25% bonuses up to 100-150 on PS and PP normally take 2-3 days.If you 4 table the lowest Limit or NL games @ PP, U can finish the max bonus in 5 hours.... Best Bonus out there by far.Im hoping FCP poker adjusts thier standards again bc so far it doesnt sound worth it.

i got almost a grand in bonus money and have played a ton of 2/4NL and don't think any of it's cleared. The free money is the bonus money right?it's still listed as free money at least. how do i know when it clears?
how did you get that much? most of it from Neteller 10% bonus i would have to guess, you deposited that much?