hachem interview

I saw his PokerStars commercial the other day. Seems like a very well spoken person.

I saw his PokerStars commercial the other day. Seems like a very well spoken person.
This is the first time I've ever seen someone describe a white guy as well spoken.White people usually reserve that little gem for black people in politics. Colin Powell, Condy Rice, Dick Cheney.
This is the first time I've ever seen someone describe a white guy as well spoken.White people usually reserve that little gem for black people in politics. Colin Powell, Condy Rice, Dick Cheney.
Well, he's an Aussie, and that's close enough. Also, you forgot Janet Reno. She's a homie.
Yeah Dick Cheney is all about the biatches, fried chicken, chitilins, pork feet, and red Kool aid.

He may not have qualified through them, but he has a nice check signed by them.

Does anyone know the type of deals these pros sign with poker sites? is it an annual salary of $X, or a lesser salary but tournament buy-ins are covered? bonuses for final table appearances?
In a Raymer interview he stated that Pokerstars pays for his entry fees and expenses to major tournements in exchange for him wearing pokerstars junk and telling to play on Stars when given a chance..

He bought into the ME with his own $$. However Stars says he has TONS of FPP, it was an absurd amount, which means (according) to them that he has honed his skills at Stars.

Joe paid his own way in to the WSOP Main Event. I read somewhere that Raymer and Moneymaker have different deals. Raymer gets entered into Pokerstars events where as Moneymaker got more cash upfront. Pokerstars signed Joe to a deal after he one the main event. I believe that was the site that he played prior to winning the main event.

Joe paid his own way in to the WSOP Main Event. I read somewhere that Raymer and Moneymaker have different deals. Raymer gets entered into Pokerstars events where as Moneymaker got more cash upfront. Pokerstars signed Joe to a deal after he one the main event. I believe that was the site that he played prior to winning the main event.