Anyone know where they have been the past few days? Full Tilt seems pretty quiet without Matusow or Ivey.

Anyone know where they have been the past few days? Full Tilt seems pretty quiet without Matusow or Ivey.
Matusow, I don't know. as for Phil (leans over) " Where you been the last few days ? People been Jones'n for ya my brother" I get no reaction, smile, frown, ANYTHING from Phil.

why do people still waste their time on full tilt....its the worst site there is...no customer support, u cant do shiz with their fulltilt pts.sure the graphics look cool and they have pros, but how many of u can actually afford to play against them?

Matusow is on a coke binge and Phil is busy playing 1million-2million LH with God.

why do people still waste their time on full tilt....its the worst site there is...no customer support, u cant do shiz with their fulltilt pts.sure the graphics look cool and they have pros, but how many of u can actually afford to play against them?
That's comical. The tournament structure is the best out there IMO. Not to mention there's a lot more stuff I would want to get with their points (good books, DVDs, etc.) than on a site like Party Poker where they only offer clothing.

Clonie was in the 14k guaranteed last night, and I soundly smoked her azz (4th out of 802) :twisted: Full Tilt is alright, I am not in love with it, but their guaranteed tourneys have a lot of weak players IMO.

Clonie was in the 14k guaranteed last night, and I soundly smoked her azz (4th out of 802) :twisted: Full Tilt is alright, I am not in love with it, but their guaranteed tourneys have a lot of weak players IMO.
Actually a friend of mine busted Clonie in that tournament.
Actually a friend of mine busted Clonie in that tournament.
No, I did.
Wrong...The graphics and interface are the best on the web. The Tourney and SnG structures are the best on the web. And the points store is adding new and cool stuff all the time. Now, if only I could rack up points a little faster I'd be excessively happy with the site. As it is, aside from the fact that the limit hold'em games are a rock garden I'd have to say it's probably the best site out there.
They're all living in my basement now, and I don't give them internet access.
yeah, i gave Tupac internet access for two days and he pops up on the underground. Now the secret is out for good.
I knew he was alive :club:
Wrong...The graphics and interface are the best on the web. The Tourney and SnG structures are the best on the web. And the points store is adding new and cool stuff all the time. Now, if only I could rack up points a little faster I'd be excessively happy with the site. As it is, aside from the fact that the limit hold'em games are a rock garden I'd have to say it's probably the best site out there.
6 max games are donktastical.
Matusow is on a coke binge and Phil is busy playing 1million-2million LH with God.
And pwning him, I might add.
FYP
LMAO