fav sad/mellow song??

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I broke up with the girlfriend today, so this thread seemed appropriate. Browsing through my Mp3 collection, I found a few I wanted to submit.Some may or may not have been mentioned already.Duncan Sheik - Barely BreathingAngelfish (Garbage lead singer, Shirley Manson's old band) - Tomorrow ForeverAnnie Lennox - No More I Love You'sBen Folds Five - BrickBuckcherry - BabyBush - Glycerine (Live and Acoustic)Coldplay - Yellow ..it's the only Coldplay song I like, give me a break.Dashboard Confessional - Best DeceptionsDepeche Mode - It's No GoodJimmy Eat World - Your HouseSemisonic - DND (Do Not Disturb)U2 - With or Without YouWeezer - The World Has TurnedThe Cardigans - Favorite GameGoo Goo Dolls - NameJanis - Take Another Piece of My Heart and Me and my Bobby McGheeJuice Newton - Angel of the MorningMerill Bainbridge - MouthMoby and Jill Scott, with the Blue Man Group - Nobody Knows My TroublesOasis - Don't Go Away and WonderwallPossum Dixon - HoldingSeven Mary Three - Over Your ShoulderThe Smiths - Please, Please, Let Me Get What I WantStone Temple Pilots - Lady Picture ShowThe The - This Is The DayThird Eye Blind - God of Wine, Motorcycle Driveby and How's It Going to Be?There's a few.. Please keep the boob shots to a minimum on this thread. Thanks.

A really, really great song is one by a group called The Red House painters titled " All mixed up." It was featured in Excess Baggage, the Alicia Silverstone/Benicion Del Toro stinker/guilty pleasure. Another great song is Natalie Imbruglias " Torn ", except the version that she did SUCKED. Here is a link to the way ti was meant to be sung, by the original writer.http://www.annetenna.com/mp3/torn%20(accoustic).mp3 Unbelievably heartfelt pain. You can tell me dinosaurs existed but you cannot tell me that doesn't make you feel SOMETHING. :club: