**official: i got an invite to toronto fcp party**

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got mine now!!!! I am in..I will be the 6'2 230 lb guy with shaggy hair and a really nice smell to him!!Ahhh...nice smell!!!!

you didnt hear it from me, but i like alphabites.and ya. dreamcaster, hahahha that sig is hilarious
you gonna be there, elisha?
umm, if u want me to cut out a elisha face and stick it to my forehead all night, then sure. :club: other then that, its just the ugly guy from the weekend pics
you didnt hear it from me, but i like alphabites.and ya. dreamcaster, hahahha that sig is hilarious
you gonna be there, elisha?
umm, if u want me to cut out a elisha face and stick it to my forehead all night, then sure. :club: other then that, its just the ugly guy from the weekend pics
I've seen the weekend pics. I'd prefer the elisha cutout.i'm just serious.
Anyone know if they are done with invites?Please post when you are done sending them out.... I need to go to bed...
you hear if vann got an invite?
Not sure but he'll be pissed if he doesn't. I'll be coming with him if he does. I'll be at a meeting in his office on Tuesday afternoon.WWEEEEEEEEEE!

Congratulations! ********** #1311You are invited to the Exclusive FullContactPoker.com & Daniel Negreanu Toronto Party where there will be food, fun, poker, prizes, give-aways and a very special announcement by Kid Poker himself.When: Tuesday, December 6, 2005 --- Doors open at 6:00 pmWhere: The Hard Rock Café’s Club 279, Second Floor 279 Yonge Street, Toronto (beside Dundas Square) PH: 416-362-3636This e-mail is your ticket into the event. Print a copy and bring to the event along with your ID.This e-mail ticket is for ONE admission. Your name and ID with be matched with a guest list.Food and entertainment will be provided, but drinks must be purchased.Please REPLY to this e-mail if you are coming and don’t forget to BRING this e-mail ticket.

There is a guy with a first name "Vann" that got an invite if that's who you're talking about.In any case all emails have been sent out, congratulations to those lucky ones who got an invite and I'll cya there Tuesday!PS Emailing took 4 hours because it was a manual process as there was a unique name & number in each email.Ok Time for bed... eyes are burning.