**official: i got an invite to toronto fcp party**

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe you didn't get one because there's an age limit?
Well, if there's a dick limit, we know you're not going.Morning.
Really none of my business, but how would you know? :shock:
maybe you didn't get one because there's an age limit?
Well, if there's a dick limit, we know you're not going.Morning.
Are you saying his dick is big? Wait..
Or maybe he's saying that Bluff likes to have all the dick he can get and any imposed limit would convince him not to attend. It's hard to say as Jeff is now 40 and senility has probably set in. I think you should PM dna4ever for clarification.
Perhaps a bunch of smucks who know nothing about poker and randomly decided to sign up got all the invitations and none of us are getting one.
That's my guess after they started playing commercials in Toronto, driving people to fullcontactpoker.ca to sign up.

Nothing like a FCP party without FCP members at the party.It is understandable that the goal of FCP is to grow as much as possible. This is a way to attact new members. At least they can't become Charter Members.

Nothing like a FCP party without FCP members at the party.It is understandable that the goal of FCP is to grow as much as possible.  This is a way to attact new members.  At least they can't become Charter Members.
I'd be surprised if there were more than 20 or 30 FCP regulars there.
my guess is there will be 20 or 30 people of 250 people there tops. Opening it up to anyone, means many will enter just to get an invite but not show up!
I am pretty sure more than 10-15% of those invited will show. I just wish I knew if I was in or not. The anticipation is killing me!
This is the message currently on FCP.ca:Toronto Media PartyThank you to everyone who registered for the draw. Invites will be sent out on December 4th, 2005.Hope to see you there
Well, December 4th is still Dec. 4th for 3.5 hrs, so we'll see....Odds currently are set at3-1 No invites will be sent tonight.5-1 Invites have been sent but a big fat zero FCP members got them20-1 Invites will be sent tonight.50-1 Invite has been delayed as development on the new FCP continues,"we must make it more rigged than Stars"100-1 Invites have all been sent to MarionSauce who registered as 1000 different users.