• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dloaded FTilt but my piece of s.hit computer cant open the file for some reason.  It is a php file, what program should I use to open it?
umm, php is a web page file... apparently you saved a web page and not the application.. try downloading for real now.
I just dloaded FTilt but my piece of s.hit computer cant open the file for some reason.  It is a php file, what program should I use to open it?
umm, php is a web page file... apparently you saved a web page and not the application.. try downloading for real now.
Its only letting me dload it as a php file. Every time I click save as it saves it as a exe.php file and that is the only one available to dload. WTF?!

hoosier is the file 7.5 meg? if so try removing the .php from the end of the file name.gl pup aka adult!edit: Joined: 18 Jan 2005Posts: 1been lurking for a long time ehhh

Its only letting me dload it as a php file. Every time I click save as it saves it as a exe.php file and that is the only one available to dload. WTF?!
click the link dont do save as and it should pop up atleast that worked for me

Ok so Im confused as hell and annoyed. Alos, sorry for hijacking your thread if you are still in this Pupsta.Here is what Im doing. Clicking the dload link. Then a box comes up that gives me 3 options. 1)Open it with the default application 2) Open with (choose your application) 3) Save to disk(already highlighted) So I save to disk and the name of the file is "FullTiltSetup.exe" But underneath where it says "save as type" it is a .php file and that is the only file available to save it as......can someone help me Im so retarded with computers.

just leave it as a .php file and save it, it should be a 7.5 meg download.
I did and it is, I still cant ****ing open it. I go to the folder it is saved in, click on the file, then it brings up a webpage, but then it flashes on and off like 100 times like some ****ing virus. O well I guess I cant play at Fulltilt.

how big is the file after you have downloaded it? if it saves as fulltiltsetup.exe.php or something like that remove .php from the end of the file and try running it.

how big is the file after you have downloaded it? if it saves as fulltiltsetup.exe.php or something like that remove .php from the end of the file and try running it.
That doesnt work. When I open the exe.php file it brings up a webpage, but then the page says"This webpage does not exist" and the file download box flashes on and off every second like some virus. Ive tried this like 3 times I guess I cant play on Fulltilt.

I didn't see this thread until too late. I took 10th place in that tourney, just missed the final table. I play as TonyBrooks on FT.With 25 left or so I had QQ, raised, and got called to see a jack high flop. Guy bet out, i reraised him all in and he called with AJ. Naturally the turn was the ace, gg. That would have set me as the chip lead, instead the other guy goes into the final table 2nd in chips.Frustrating that no matter how well you do in a tournament you still feel like crap when its over.