lost again ........ evangeline lilly

I have a school-boy crush on Evangeline Lilly {Kate} in the tv series LOST.and i am 34yrs of age!!!!.No serious poker playing can remove her image from my frontal lobe.Please help bust me out of this delightful predicament. Maybey I should get another wallpaper for my desktop for starters :club:

I was born in Hawaii and it aint that great, also the Lost tonight was great, the first really good one in a while
While watching tonights lost, it occured to me that I don't care about the past of any of the characters. I am much more interested in what they are doing now. Also I do not like the direction they went tonight regarding the computer and Michael, I just don't. I think I can feel myself slowly lose intrest in this show, and that saddens me, it really does...
I was born in Hawaii and it aint that great, also the Lost tonight was great, the first really good one in a while
While watching tonights lost, it occured to me that I don't care about the past of any of the characters. I am much more interested in what they are doing now. Also I do not like the direction they went tonight regarding the computer and Michael, I just don't. I think I can feel myself slowly lose intrest in this show, and that saddens me, it really does...
Are you serious????? The pasts of the characters is what makes it interesting. And the twist of the computer thing with Michael has my head spinning. They could take that in a million different directions. That is what makes this show so awesome . . . the unexpected twists and turns.
Are you serious?????  The pasts of the characters is what makes it interesting.  And the twist of the computer thing with Michael has my head spinning.  They could take that in a million different directions.  That is what makes this show so awesome . . . the unexpected twists and turns.
That's just it! I am finding the show less and less unpredictable. I would rather get a better idea of what is happening now on the island than watch the flashbacks. It's info I don't need about the characters, for instance, do I care about why Kate was on the run? No, it is enough for me to know she was, I am much more interested in who she's gonna choose (Sawyer? Jack?). The flash backs were fine for the first season, but I find I don't care as much anymore.
Are you serious????? The pasts of the characters is what makes it interesting. And the twist of the computer thing with Michael has my head spinning. They could take that in a million different directions. That is what makes this show so awesome . . . the unexpected twists and turns.
Being that everything involving "The Hatch" has been lame as he11 to me, I'm a little scepticle that they are going to ruin the Walt saga with this computer stuff.Agree with everything else though. If anything, the show looked like it might lose me in the beginning of this season, but has made great strides and has my full approval again. I for one GREATLY enjoy the pasts of all the characters, and being that the island is so involved with the demons in everyones closet, I think it is not only interesting but completely crucial that they reveal, bit by bit, the pasts of our favorite characters.They still keep the show in the now, but LOST has always been about splitting time with Now and Then, and in a "Quintin T. reveal out of order to reveal the storyline in a way that optimizes interest and surprise", the show pulls it off.Anyone else feel like a chick though last night, when Jack and Kate finally kissed. I felt like some little girl watching the OC or something, I was pathetically giddy. Sawyer is cool, but Jack rules all and deserves Kate, unless something happens where I suddenly like Anna Lucia a lot more.
The flashbacks are an integral part of the show. Everyone is linked together and there past gives us clues to why they are on that island.
Don't get me wrong, I thought it was great in the first season, but now it just seems like a gimmick to me...

I swear I'm in the Stone Age since I rarely watch TV, but I've managed to catch about 4 episodes at random of Lost (including the one this week). Of course, I'm a little lost since I havent seen a majority of the episodes, but I am genuinly entertained when I do watch the show.It's not that I dislike the flashbacks about the characters. I just dont like the amount of time they spend on them. I understand why they do it since it helps us understand the characters and their motivations. But it seems like they could send the same message in a much shorter time frame. They dont need to devote 1/3 of the show to it. And their actions on the island itself should be enough for more character development. It seems like someone came up with the idea just to help drag out the series.The flashbacks in the latest episode was the worst I've seen so far. It just didnt seem like they meshed well with everything else going on in that episode (at least compared to other episodes I've seen).

I missed this episode and my poker which was on later because i had a brat throwin a blanket at me during lost and then he decided to stand in front of the tv while i was trying to watch poker.